Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Kodak "Moment" Of "Epix" Proportions.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
play.jpg
gane.jpg
season.jpg
allstar.jpg

I thought after picking up my Emerald Header That I Was Finished, But
header.jpg

I've Always Had That Inkling That Some Of These Do Exist.................

griffey001.jpg

A Thank You To [MENTION=11259]tidel144[/MENTION] for the Heads Up

Hope All You other Player Collectors Are Able To Find Your Missing Links Too ;)
1998 epix baseball Cards Cards marked with a "C" were scheduled for insertion into packs of 1998 Pinnacle Certified, but were never released

Play

E7 Frank Thomas C

E8 Derek Jeter C

E9 Tony Gwynn C

E10 Albert Belle C

E11 Scott Rolen C

Game

E13 Alex Rodriguez C

E14 Cal Ripken, Jr. C

E15 Chipper Jones C

E16 Roger Clemens C

E17 Mo Vaughn C

E18 Mark McGwire C

Season

E19 Mike Piazza C

E20 Andruw Jones C

E21 Greg Maddux C

E22 Barry Bonds C

E23 Paul Molitor C

E24 Eddie Murray C

Moment

E1 Ken Griffey, Jr. C

E2 Juan Gonzalez C

E3 Jeff Bagwell C

E4 Ivan Rodriguez C

E5 Nomar Garciaparra C

E6 Ryne Sandberg C

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
There was a Juan Gonzalez all star moment that was released in 1998 Pinnacle Plus... is this a different version?

Kevin

:oops:not sure what happen to my pictures earlier...... but added some other to my blank post, as for the Pinnacle Plus, those would be the All Star ones, different run of the Epixs , so yes to your question

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Glad to "help", [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] - although this help essentially just added another Epix run for you to pursue!

Also hope the other PC guys are able to locate the missing run of their guy.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Glad to "help", [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] - although this help essentially just added another Epix run for you to pursue!

Also hope the other PC guys are able to locate the missing run of their guy.
Gawd It Feels SO GOOD to be in Debt Again!!!! Cost me Almost Twice as much as my Crusades Rainbow, but with only appx 5 sets out there.... hadda have em'

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Gawd It Feels SO GOOD to be in Debt Again!!!! Cost me Almost Twice as much as my Crusades Rainbow, but with only appx 5 sets out there.... hadda have em'

Whoa! Did not know you picked up that last Epix set - congrats, that's awesome.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
That's an awesome run! It doesn't get much better than the crossover of cool looking rare pack issued cards and more cool looking but notably different unreleased cards all brought together at last. Congratulations!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Ahem ... AHHHHH! Glad to see all these cards now come out and get into the hands of hardcore collectors :)

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
magicpapa's collection makes me sick and he is the reason I stopped collecting Griffey and switched to Pujols...just kidding.

Magic, you need to make a website with your Griffey collection so that other collectors can use you as a reference. I am working on my Pujols oddball website and hope to have it up within a few months.

Members online