Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Confirmed: Roy Halladay Dies in Plane Accident

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

some reports say it's Halladay's father who is the registered owner, so there is some hope but I think it's great odds that it's Roy considering he's a pilot.

I'm going to see if I can find a satellite feed of the news conference that is supposed to be coming up soon.

EDIT: found a news conference feed and law enforcement confirms the news we all didn't want to hear. RIP Roy.

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My radio show said it's confirmed he was in it. RIP to a great pitcher. Really sad to hear

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Man, he was so dominate for a good while. Even even he pitched well against the Yankees I admired Doc a lot. Only freaking 40..wayyyy too soon

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I literally like yelled when I read this. So sad....wayyy too young. One of my favorite players of all time, great guy and enjoyable to watch pitch. RIP :( :( :(

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
This news hit me really hard when I heard it and I don't know why, beyond the fact that he was way too young. Maybe it is just all the terrible stuff happening right now, this was just the straw.

Members online