Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Confirmed: Roy Halladay Dies in Plane Accident

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

some reports say it's Halladay's father who is the registered owner, so there is some hope but I think it's great odds that it's Roy considering he's a pilot.

I'm going to see if I can find a satellite feed of the news conference that is supposed to be coming up soon.

EDIT: found a news conference feed and law enforcement confirms the news we all didn't want to hear. RIP Roy.

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My radio show said it's confirmed he was in it. RIP to a great pitcher. Really sad to hear

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Man, he was so dominate for a good while. Even even he pitched well against the Yankees I admired Doc a lot. Only freaking 40..wayyyy too soon

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I literally like yelled when I read this. So sad....wayyy too young. One of my favorite players of all time, great guy and enjoyable to watch pitch. RIP :( :( :(

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
This news hit me really hard when I heard it and I don't know why, beyond the fact that he was way too young. Maybe it is just all the terrible stuff happening right now, this was just the straw.

Members online

Latest posts