Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB 2015, 2016, 2017 Bowman/Chrome/Draft Prospects- List inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hollywood42

Mar 27, 2013
Looking mainly for chrome and paper base, though I would like to pick up some refractors and colors here and there too. Not interested in autographs unless it's too good of a deal to pass up. Looking to pay below eBay at this time. No worries if that does not interest you, but that's where I'm at for now. I don't need to steal the cards from you for pennies, but I can go to eBay to get eBay prices. Below is my list of players I'm currently interested in. Feel free to let me know if you have anything of players not on this list- I might be interested, but no guarantees. There's also a select few players I might be interested in prospect cards from 2012-2014 releases, but again, no promises. Here's who I'm currently interested in from 2015-2017

2015 Bowman- Ozzie Albies, Rafael Devers, Nick Gordon, Aaron Nola, Alex Reyes, Julio Urias
2015 Bowman Chrome- Matt Chapman, Luiz Gohara, Mitch Keller
2015 Bowman Draft- Andrew Benintendi, Rafael Devers, Ian Happ, Brendan Rodgers, Amed Rosario

2016 Bowman- Ozzie Albies, Andrew Benintendi, Rafael Devers, Vladimir Guerrero Jr, Ian Happ, Trey Mancini, Yoan Moncada, Victor Robles, Brendan Rodgers, Nick Williams
2016 Bowman Chrome- Cody Bellinger, Eloy Jimenez, Triston McKenzie, Gleyber Torres
2016 Bowman Draft- Bo Bichette, Eloy Jimenez, Mitch Keller, Alex Kirilloff, Francisco Mejia, Brendan Rodgers, Kyle Tucker

2017 Bowman- Ronald Acuna, Cody Bellinger, Rafael Devers, Luiz Gohara, Vladimir Guerrero Jr, Rhys Hoskins, Eloy Jimenez, Alex Kirilloff, Kevin Maitan, Brendan Rodgers, Fernando Romero, Nick Senzel, Kyle Tucker
2017 Bowman Chrome- Eloy Jimenez, Victor Robles, Brendan Rodgers, Nick Senzel, Gleyber Torres, Touki Toussaint

Please post or PM what you have along with a price. If you have refractors and/or color, a pic would be great as well. Thanks in advance, hoping we can make some deals!

Members online

Latest posts