Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Haste'98 Crusade daily sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hi, as you might have heard I'm going to sell off some of my Donruss Crusades on here. :) I will post a card at 9pm pacific/midnight eastern daily unless the last one hasn't sold. There will be some free throw-ins for some of these cards and I consider the pricing on them a very nice deal :grouphug: Shipping is free. First come first served. Pics available on request but be warned.. my camera sucks ******. :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
4 Rondell White greens $50.

Great deal if you want to try to corner the market on one player, I had dreams of this at one time.... :evil:

and double checked if I had either of those players, was a no. (had every other Brave pitcher)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
STL combo today

2x Brian Jordan green
2x Eli Marrero green
Alan Benes green
Matt Morris purple

$80
[MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION] [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Still have the A-Rod? or other Mariners.. depending on the price I pick up Edgar, Buhner, Randy, etc..
(Someday I'll get a Griffey!)

Yes I still have it. :grouphug:

I also have a green Edgar and Tino Martinez (although Tino is in a Yankes uniform by then) and a Cameron (Sox uni)

GL on getting a Griffey, there have been some deals this year on Donruss boxes... the only other way to get a Red Griffey involves dressing up as Alice Cooper and robbing [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] (for those who like heist movies) :lol:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Thanks for the offer, but I’m low on funds at the moment. Super Mario can have them.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Yes I still have it. :grouphug:

I also have a green Edgar and Tino Martinez (although Tino is in a Yankes uniform by then) and a Cameron (Sox uni)

GL on getting a Griffey, there have been some deals this year on Donruss boxes... the only other way to get a Red Griffey involves dressing up as Alice Cooper and robbing [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] (for those who like heist movies) :lol:
sades.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baeogHddsK8

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts