Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

8% ebay bucks over 25 dollars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
The email I got said tech. Did I miss something?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Here's are the items that are excluded...

Qualifying Purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Forgive me, technically I'm a millennial so I just read headlines

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I only got 6% but I'll take it. A couple nice things ending today.

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
I️ think I’m on to eBay with their 6% 8%. I️ have been getting them but with the new stuff out I️ have been outbid on several cards over the eBay bucks. So hence eBay thinks I’ll buy anyway. Don’t know if having bids like that lessons your chances of getting code, but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I just spent $240 and only got the 1%. WTF!

Probably because it's not a tech item.

My email was 6% off a qualifying tech item and that's probably what you tried to use, too.

Also be careful of these bonus bucks offers as there was a ebay email I got recently about some bonus percentage bucks earn on a purchase of $25 or more but it was only on certain sellers' items so one of my snipe wins didn't get the full percent but just the 1%.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Probably because it's not a tech item.

My email was 6% off a qualifying tech item and that's probably what you tried to use, too.

Also be careful of these bonus bucks offers as there was a ebay email I got recently about some bonus percentage bucks earn on a purchase of $25 or more but it was only on certain sellers' items so one of my snipe wins didn't get the full percent but just the 1%.

I got 8% on a box of 1998 Leaf R&S, so it did work on cards.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I usually get these offers but didn't this time. For those that got the 8% discount was there a code to enter or does it load automatically at checkout? If there a unique code, could you post or message it so I can try to get an extra $8 back on something I just won? :D

EDIT: I'm 99% sure there is not a "code" but figured it was worth a shot.

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I usually get these offers but didn't this time. For those that got the 8% discount was there a code to enter or does it load automatically at checkout? If there a unique code, could you post or message it so I can try to get an extra $8 back on something I just won? :D

Usually, the emails are targeted so that only the ebay user receiving the email gets to use the promotion. You usually have to click the link in the email to go to the ebay site to activate the promotion and you usually have to win the item after you activate the code until the deadline of the promotion which keeps previous recent purchases from qualifying for the bonus bucks.

Members online

No members online now.