Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where Have You Gone Mrs Robinson? Night Crew #Whatever It Is

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Yo, relaxing, watching more South Park. Trying to figure out how many Wakefield autos I have to chase down from the new archives signature release.

You been sick or just mia??

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey all, hope things have been going well.

Life's been crazy by me since I've been trying to launch a company with a friend of mine. Insane hours, but the flexibility to break when needed, and not having to answer to a boss is amazing.

Picked up a really interesting item. Check out my post on it...

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Yo, relaxing, watching more South Park. Trying to figure out how many Wakefield autos I have to chase down from the new archives signature release.

You been sick or just mia??

My dad had to have some surgery done and between work and traveling back and forth to see him I've been tied up. This is my favorite time of year though. The holidays are upon us!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hey all, hope things have been going well.

Life's been crazy by me since I've been trying to launch a company with a friend of mine. Insane hours, but the flexibility to break when needed, and not having to answer to a boss is amazing.

Picked up a really interesting item. Check out my post on it...

What was the company again??
Very nice pickup, the only Yogi card I think I have is a few YSL :confused: might need to get one eventually, he is awesome.

My dad had to have some surgery done and between work and traveling back and forth to see him I've been tied up. This is my favorite time of year though. The holidays are upon us!

Wishing him speedy recovery. Yes, great time of year indeed... what are you wishing for? . . .besides sitting on a bearded mans lap, of course :p

Oh, and if someone could spam the 90s thread with the link to my Crusade sales thread that would be awesome. Remember FCB rule #1, if someone else does it, then its ok. (I think) :lol:

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
What was the company again??

Very nice pickup, the only Yogi card I think I have is a few YSL :confused: might need to get one eventually, he is awesome.

We help B2B companies with their outbound sales. We work with them to identify the best markets to target, gather contact info and data on the people and companies, and then run campaigns, reaching out to the companies to drive sales for them. Right now though, it's still really early, and based on how things have gone until now, it may go in many different directions from here.

On the pick-up, the programs definitely fit into my WWII baseball-related collection, and to me are just one more fascinating nugget in the life and legend of Lawrence "Yogi" (Casuno) Berra.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We help B2B companies with their outbound sales. We work with them to identify the best markets to target, gather contact info and data on the people and companies, and then run campaigns, reaching out to the companies to drive sales for them. Right now though, it's still really early, and based on how things have gone until now, it may go in many different directions from here.

On the pick-up, the programs definitely fit into my WWII baseball-related collection, and to me are just one more fascinating nugget in the life and legend of Lawrence "Yogi" (Casuno) Berra.

Interesting, I kind of understand. Did it cost a lot of $$$ for you guys to start this, or are you partnering with the B2B and you work for their payroll? Very confused, but I wish you the best nonetheless!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
how about early riser / can't sleep person just saying ----------------------------------------------------------- COFFEE I NEED COFFEE

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Interesting, I kind of understand. Did it cost a lot of $$$ for you guys to start this, or are you partnering with the B2B and you work for their payroll? Very confused, but I wish you the best nonetheless!

Appreciate the well wishes! Yah I find it a bit hard to explain clearly. Didn’t cost a ton to start thankfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online