User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official FAKE AF Thread

deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

1K+ Club - Top Player Collections (as of 10/13/17): 1. Glaus: 2093 - 2. Rolen: 1653 - 3. Thome: 1599 - 4. Helton: 1504 - 5. Garciaparra: 1437 - 6. L. Walker: 1287 - 7. D. Ortiz: 1265 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1223 - 9. Biggio: 1054 - 10. Edmonds: 1038 - 11. A. Beltre: 1003

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't posted much in this thread lately, but I still like calling out the scumbags that sell fake Mariano's on ebay when I see them. Today I sent a "Fake." message to repeat scumbag trevus.u6wqwppel and he was a little upset about it.

Here's his latest "auto"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	79675

Here's the messages chain:

Me: "Fake."

Him: (All caps are his):

1 - "TALK TO YOUR MOTHER ABOUT IT".
    2 - "COWARDS LIKE YOURSELF LOVE TO USE THE INTERNET AS A "CUSHION".. YOU SURELY WOULDN'T TALK CRAP TO ME IN PERSON.. YOU'RE THE FAKE"
    3 - "I KNOW YOUR "KIND".. YOU'RE AN ADULT AGE CHILD, LOUD MOUTHED MOMMA'S BOY THAT STILL LIVES UPSTAIRS AT HOME IN YOUR CHILDHOOD BEDROOM.. YOU NEED A TASTE OF THE REAL WORLD BOY.. ID BET MY LIFE YOU'D CRY FOR MOMMY TOO! DONT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN YOU LITTLE PUNK SISSY".

Me: "You sell fake autographs to children because you're too stupid and lazy to make a living legitimately. If you want to have a conversation out in the open about the fake garbage you're selling I'm on all the big collecting message boards. I've even mentioned you and your fakes on some of them so collectors know what a scumbag you are. I'll be there waiting tough guy....."

I'm REALLY hoping he comes on here.

Scott F
    Mariano Rivera Super Collector. Always buying rare Mo's - PSA's, Auto's, Patches, Printing Plates, or any other rare Mo's. I PAY MORE THAN ANYONE FOR MARIANO'S I NEED.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forgerelli View Post
    I haven't posted much in this thread lately, but I still like calling out the scumbags that sell fake Mariano's on ebay when I see them. Today I sent a "Fake." message to repeat scumbag trevus.u6wqwppel and he was a little upset about it.

Here's his latest "auto"

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	79675

Here's the messages chain:

Me: "Fake."

Him: (All caps are his):

1 - "TALK TO YOUR MOTHER ABOUT IT".
    2 - "COWARDS LIKE YOURSELF LOVE TO USE THE INTERNET AS A "CUSHION".. YOU SURELY WOULDN'T TALK CRAP TO ME IN PERSON.. YOU'RE THE FAKE"
    3 - "I KNOW YOUR "KIND".. YOU'RE AN ADULT AGE CHILD, LOUD MOUTHED MOMMA'S BOY THAT STILL LIVES UPSTAIRS AT HOME IN YOUR CHILDHOOD BEDROOM.. YOU NEED A TASTE OF THE REAL WORLD BOY.. ID BET MY LIFE YOU'D CRY FOR MOMMY TOO! DONT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN YOU LITTLE PUNK SISSY".

Me: "You sell fake autographs to children because you're too stupid and lazy to make a living legitimately. If you want to have a conversation out in the open about the fake garbage you're selling I'm on all the big collecting message boards. I've even mentioned you and your fakes on some of them so collectors know what a scumbag you are. I'll be there waiting tough guy....."

I'm REALLY hoping he comes on here.

Scott F
    Wow that is a bad fake. He needs to work on his penmanship.

Maybe next time to talk to him you can ask if his fakes are so bad due to the Carple Tunnel from pumping off too much

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His next reply: "WELL.. I HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!! CALLED YOU OUT AS YOU ARE..A PUNK SISSY MOMMY'S BOY, STILL LIVING IN HER HOUSE.. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A COWARD TROLLING THE INTERNET.. CUZ YOU'RE AFRAID TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO A REAL MAN'S FACE, I CAN TELL YOU'VE TAKEN A LOT OF BEATINGS OUT THERE FOR YOUR SMART MOUTH.. CUZ YOUR MOTHER CODDLED HER LITTLE GIRLY BOY! YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE GIRLY PUNK SISSYRELLI, GO PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIES".

I'm going to send him a link to this thread.

I'm almost giddy with excitement...

Scott F
    Mariano Rivera Super Collector. Always buying rare Mo's - PSA's, Auto's, Patches, Printing Plates, or any other rare Mo's. I PAY MORE THAN ANYONE FOR MARIANO'S I NEED.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just in case, here are his other 2 fake ass Mariano's:

Attachment 79676
    Attachment 79677

Scott F

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just in case, here are his other 2 fake ass Mariano's:

Attachment 79676
    Attachment 79677

Scott F
    links aren't working

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    links aren't working
    Posting them again. Mr. Tough Guy reported me to ebay. I'm so disappointed he didn't come on here.

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	79678

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	246.0 KB 
ID:	79679

Scott F
    Last edited by forgerelli; 05-09-2018 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Typo

indyfan23
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting them again. Mr. Tough Guy reported me to ebay. I'm so disappointed he did come on here.

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	79678

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	246.0 KB 
ID:	79679

Scott F
    What’s his eBay name so I can block him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I called ebay about this and the rep I talked to is a collector and seemed to believe me about this guy selling fakes. He said if I and a few other people report his listings he might get booted.

So, PLEASE report this P.O.S. and his listings. I'm 100% sure all his Mariano auto's are fake and I'm guessing most/all of the others are too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12291944782...84.m1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12301028208...84.m1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12312258487...84.m1438.l2649

Scott F

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upon looking at his store he has IP autos of Larry Bird, Giancarlo Stanton, Ken Stabler (dead) Don Larsen (88 years old) Joe Namath, Johnny Unitas, Ichiro, Dick Butkus and much much more. This guy can afford to fly around the world getting autos but cant afford to buy himself a new Caps Lock key.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love guys like this. My last message to him:

"Come on over tough guy, we're talking about you" (with a link to this thread).

Here are his last 3 responses, still in all caps:

1 - "TALK YOUR HEART OUT.. IM ON WITH EBAY REPORTING YOU"
    2 - "YOUVE BEEN REPORTED TO EBAY, AND ON THE STRENGTH OF YOUR MESSAGE THAT YOU STATED BASICALLY YOURE SLANDERING MY NAME.. YOURE GOING TO BE DEALT WITH BY EBAY SECURITY.. ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU.. SO THANKS FOR EMAILING ME WITH YOUR UNWARRENTED OPINION!"
    3 - "... AND GOOD LUCK DEALING WITH EBAY SECURITY! IF I WERE YOU, (GLAD IM NOT)... I WOULDNT MAKE ANY FURTHER CONTACT, ITS JUST GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOU THAN IT ALREADY IS!"

This guy already has warnings on his account, so make sure you report him. I would LOVE to get him banned and see him come on here and rant at me in public.

And just in case he really does want to go to court and try to sue me for slander, let me state for the record that I am saying, with 100% certainty, that ebay seller trevus.u6wqwppel is selling fake Mariano Rivera autographs.

Scott F

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for the record that I am saying, with 100% certainty, that ebay seller trevus.u6wqwppel is selling fake Mariano Rivera autographs.
    And with what % certainty do you think his Ichiro autos are fake? Its like when a 3 year old says they drew a picture of a firetruck for you and its just a bunch of shtty circular lines too close together. I guess some people don't realize its homemade art is only cute when you're 3 and not 33.

The line all the cheats give themselves away with:

"MY AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION IS EXTENSIVE SO IF YOU DON'T SEE IT LISTED HERE EMAIL ME, I PROBABLY HAVE IT AND WILL LIST IT FOR YOU. "

Every single forger I've come across gives the line where there's "much more" and and when you ask they ALWAYS have it. hmmm......

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So I called ebay about this and the rep I talked to is a collector and seemed to believe me about this guy selling fakes. He said if I and a few other people report his listings he might get booted.

So, PLEASE report this P.O.S. and his listings. I'm 100% sure all his Mariano auto's are fake and I'm guessing most/all of the others are too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12291944782...84.m1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12301028208...84.m1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12312258487...84.m1438.l2649

Scott F
    These autographs are laughable. Holy crap.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Its like when a 3 year old says they drew a picture of a firetruck for you and its just a bunch of shtty circular lines too close together. I guess some people don't realize its homemade art is only cute when you're 3 and not 33.

Name:	hairy+fire+truck.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	79702

"I've never seen a firetruck that needed to shave. F"
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love guys like this. My last message to him:

"Come on over tough guy, we're talking about you" (with a link to this thread).

Here are his last 3 responses, still in all caps:

1 - "TALK YOUR HEART OUT.. IM ON WITH EBAY REPORTING YOU"
    2 - "YOUVE BEEN REPORTED TO EBAY, AND ON THE STRENGTH OF YOUR MESSAGE THAT YOU STATED BASICALLY YOURE SLANDERING MY NAME.. YOURE GOING TO BE DEALT WITH BY EBAY SECURITY.. ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU.. SO THANKS FOR EMAILING ME WITH YOUR UNWARRENTED OPINION!"
    3 - "... AND GOOD LUCK DEALING WITH EBAY SECURITY! IF I WERE YOU, (GLAD IM NOT)... I WOULDNT MAKE ANY FURTHER CONTACT, ITS JUST GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOU THAN IT ALREADY IS!"

This guy already has warnings on his account, so make sure you report him. I would LOVE to get him banned and see him come on here and rant at me in public.

And just in case he really does want to go to court and try to sue me for slander, let me state for the record that I am saying, with 100% certainty, that ebay seller trevus.u6wqwppel is selling fake Mariano Rivera autographs.

Scott F
    Opinions on this one?

Name:	mariano.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	79703

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast