Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 64

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I retired after Gamecube. N64 was so awesome there was no doubt in my mind Gamecube would have an equally amazing library of games.... :? I thought the games were worse, the mini discs broke and the controller wasnt as cool.

but enought shtting on the GC, my fave N64 games (to answer my own question)

1.Paper Mario
2.Goldeneye
3.Tony Hawk 2
4.Smash Bros
5.TWINE

probably forgetting some

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
LOVED the N64. Such a great console.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Goldeneye
TWINE
Mario Kart

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I just HAAAAATED the controller.

I’m a Nintendo guy too. I have a Super Mario tattoo for Christ’s sake. I just hate that they can’t put out a decent console to save their lives.

The Wii sucked for all intents and purposes, and I didn’t buy a Wii U either because the only games worth playing on it was SMB U and Mario Maker, and I couldn’t bring myself to buy a console for two games. I mean, I chose PS4 over xBox because of one game (MLB The Show) but I can use my PS4 for many many many other things, which you can’t use the Wii U for anything other than playing games. I won’t buy a Switch either. Why does every Nintendo console have to be a f*cking gimmick? Just release a regular damn console with regular damn controllers and the things would sell.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Zelda: Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time. And it still holds up today. Timeless classic.

That was the best game I forgot to mention. I thought more and other good ones were

WWF No Mercy (still a fave sports game)
Star Fox 64
Mario Party
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

what a deep library of games!

btw, I never played the follow up Zelda because I think it needed some special Xpak for it, it that game worth it??

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
GoldenEye and Mario kart are head and shoulders above the rest but there were tons of games I spent a lot of time with. I really liked the game cube too, Wii was fair, that's where I stopped. Ive probably logged more hours on downloaded old Nintendo games than Wii games, but still some fun titles.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
n64? oh man so many.
ken griffey junior baseball
banjo tooie is a personal favorite
can't go wrong with super Mario 64

couple small picks tonight. have a few days before I have to really unload on a few

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Enjoyed many of the classics, but a particular favorite was banjo kazooie. The world they created was absolutely massive, and there were a million clever little elements to the game.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Welp, now I'm pissed, so I have a narrow collection, so I just put my money into the singles I want. I haven't busted wax in years, aside from maybe 4 or 5 packs total since 2012. However last year I bought into several Topps Tek player breaks for Biggio and did quite well. So I saw a player break from 2017 archives postseason and thought I go for the Wakefield slot. There's 67, I think, guys on the checklist with who knows how many cards each and it was a 60 box break so I thought the odds we're decent. With the delay on the eBay app I thought I had won but someone's snipe was about 60 cents above mine right at the timer...pisser. Just to torture myself I watched the break...wouldn't you know it pulled a Timmy #/6. I'll be pissy until I get that card and it likely won't be for the price of the break.

End rant go back to UFC and n64, sorry for the interruption.

Wayne Gretzky arcade hockey or whatever it was called was pretty fun too for 64

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Surprisingly Ive never played either Banjo game.

Why does every Nintendo console have to be a f*cking gimmick? Just release a regular damn console with regular damn controllers and the things would sell.

Yeah I noticed the gimmick thing going out of control. They gave up on making good games and instead became a gimmick machine. Somehow this phone Pokemon (just a worse version of Pokemon snap, 20 years ago) doubled their stock despite not having the duels, graphics, or any of the promised features.. Im glad people walked off cliffs playing that game :lol:

Nintendo is the only brand that steals youtube creators money. These people that play and review games are basically free advertising that no other company punishes.... but N either steals it or makes you sign up for an "affiliate program" where you pay them a bigass fee. :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Welp, now I'm pissed, so I have a narrow collection, so I just put my money into the singles I want. I haven't busted wax in years, aside from maybe 4 or 5 packs total since 2012. However last year I bought into several Topps Tek player breaks for Biggio and did quite well. So I saw a player break from 2017 archives postseason and thought I go for the Wakefield slot. There's 67, I think, guys on the checklist with who knows how many cards each and it was a 60 box break so I thought the odds we're decent. With the delay on the eBay app I thought I had won but someone's snipe was about 60 cents above mine right at the timer...pisser. Just to torture myself I watched the break...wouldn't you know it pulled a Timmy #/6. I'll be pissy until I get that card and it likely won't be for the price of the break.

End rant go back to UFC and n64, sorry for the interruption.

Wayne Gretzky arcade hockey or whatever it was called was pretty fun too for 64

This goes along with my experiences- if you get a box and open it yourself it will be junk, if you do a groupbreak your slot will be junk, and if you sell a box completely then it will be awesome. :rolleyes:

Members online