Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** FCB Daily thread for Sat. 11/11 VETERANS DAY 2017 *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

This waking up at 5:30 on Saturday is for the $%^&*! birds.

A big and hearty THANK YOU to all who've served and sacrificed for our freedom.

As a member of a family with a very proud record of service, let me personally say thank you to all our FCB Vets.

Have a GREAT day!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Buy a Vet a cup today!!!

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Veterans day holds a special meaning to me since multiple family members have served or are serving right now. Throw in the fact that I worked at the Veterans Cemetery for three summers and got to witness a lot. Went deer hunting this morning. Fog was way too heavy to see anything though.

But I'm really excited for tonight. My dad and I are going to the Foo Fighters concert tonight

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
20 degrees here last night, a new record.

Every year the Mrs. gets closer to having us move somewhere warmer...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nothing "big" out of a Rack pack of '17 Prizm but man, what sweet looking cards. Pics on phone can't load 'em right now.

Love the green retail-only parallels especially. And got a gorgeous looking "Instant Impact" insert of Kupp too. REALLY nice looking set!

Too bad there are 17, yes 17, Prizm parallel versions of each base. And the inserts have 3, including /10 and /1.

Members online