Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2018 BOWMAN CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Take note: While the Robert Auto has the "1st Bowman" logo on it, the Greene and McKay autos do not.

Interesting. Looks as though it's a double-sided insert. (Take a look at the font beneath McKay's name - looks to be the Topps "fine print" found on the backs of each card.)

2018Bowman1.png2018Bowman2.png2018Bowman3.png
2018Bowman4.png2018Bowman5.png2018Bowman6.png
2018Bowman7.png2018Bowman8.png2018Bowman9.png

What: 2018 Bowman baseball cards
Arrives: April 25
Box basics: Three autographs per 12-pack jumbo box (eight boxes per case); One autograph per 24-pack hobby box (12 boxes per case)

What’s buzz-worthy: Bowman returns with a new look, new prospects and even a new inclusion — two-player double-sided (and on-card) autographs as seen above.

The Basics: New for 2018 will be Bowman Sterling continuity inserts found two per jumbo box and a selection of inserts that includes #BowmanTrending cards, new Sky Blue parallels and more. … The base set will include a selection of MLB veterans and rookies, while there will, of course, be a set of prospects on both paper and Chrome stock. … On the autograph front, there will be Chrome Prospect autos, Chrome Rookie autos and Rookie of the Year favorite autos, too. Among rarer and new autograph inclusions are Dual Bowman Prospect autos and Bowman Sterling continuity ink, while the customary prep All-America autos also will be in play, too. Details for parallel rainbows were not released but colors will include Gold, Sky Blue, Red and Superfractor finishes among them. (It’s likely the standard with new additions but they weren’t formally broken down by Topps.) Only found in hobby boxes will be Atomic Refractors, while the Sterling Continuity cards will be one per box in those.

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm not a prospector so I'm far less interested than most but for a set that is so heavily invested in colored parallels I like this design and the border.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Thanks again. Anyone else besides me angry that Topps is giving us less and less info with each passing year on these sheets? Aside from the few pics, they're not telling us anything about what parallels are in here this time. I thought something was fishy with yesterday's news, and now this. How am I supposed to pre-buy this when I'm getting about 25% of the story up front?

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION]

Pache!

Pache.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Has anybody ever seen pre-sell prices doing what this product is currently doing? I was debating locking in 2 jumbo cases a few weeks ago and was unable to do so until yesterday. That delay cost me $500/per jumbo case, so $1,000 total.

[MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] Do you have a current list of players that will be on the auto checklist?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
[MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] Do you have a current list of players that will be on the auto checklist?

Here are the names I'm aware of thus far.

Prospect Autographs
Hunter Greene (Reds)
Luis Robert (White Sox)
Travis Lakins (Red Sox)
JoJo Romero (Phillies)
Kyle Cody (Rangers)
Dennis Santana (Dodgers)
Pedro Avila (Padres)
Gavin LaValley (Reds)
Jeren Kendall (Dodgers)
Chris DeVito (Royals)
Michel Baez (Padres)
James Nelson (Marlins)
Cristian Pache (Braves)
Gregory Soto (Tigers)

Rookie Autographs
Shohei Ohtani (Angels)

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Here are the names I'm aware of thus far.

Prospect Autographs
Hunter Greene (Reds)
Luis Robert (White Sox)
Travis Lakins (Red Sox)
JoJo Romero (Phillies)
Kyle Cody (Rangers)
Dennis Santana (Dodgers)
Pedro Avila (Padres)
Gavin LaValley (Reds)
Jeren Kendall (Dodgers)
Chris DeVito (Royals)
Michel Baez (Padres)
James Nelson (Marlins)
Cristian Pache (Braves)
Gregory Soto (Tigers)

Rookie Autographs
Shohei Ohtani (Angels)

Thank you.

Do you personally remember any pre-sell product increasing in price this quickly?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm not a prospector so I'm far less interested than most but for a set that is so heavily invested in colored parallels I like this design and the border.

Top 5 flip floppiest post I've ever seen. Congrats

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

I'm trying to remain more decisive with my indecisiveness.

Than again.....

Well at least you are consistent with being inconsistent :lol:

Members online