Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 66

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Had a brutal day at work, but had a nice mailday when I got home and I just won both the auctions I was targeting tonight, that and the large beer in my hand have really turned this day around. I do feel a little bad though, the same guy was the under bidder on both auctions, he lost both by less than $2 combined, that sucks.

It's awards season, free agents and trades are on the move! It's all glorious!!

Check in!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
see, if it's posted earlier more people participate.

I just have ODD sleeping Patterns
565.JPG

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We all need to take turns doing something in real life to have interesting things to post about. Time to draw straws? :lol:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey all. Just checking in before I head to bed.

2017 Tek is now hitting ebay. Cheee-rist. I don't think I can chase it this year, for financial and logistical reasons. It's too bad that all the Teks I'm missing from 2014-16 are pretty much locked up in the grubby hands of collectors not named ME, but what can you do.

I'm starting to despair of ever finding an Alomar arrows pattern from 2016. I've seen exactly one, and missed out on it. Didn't bid high enough because it was right after the 2016 release and I didn't realize that was the rare one. Damnit.

JVHaste I love that animated gif signature. Every time I see it I have the same look on my face as that kid. That girl qualifies as "stacked".

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
JVHaste I love that animated gif signature. Every time I see it I have the same look on my face as that kid. That girl qualifies as "stacked".

Yeah, stacked indeed.

t182bbb_southpark_dog.jpg

It was so distracting that it took me 1000 times to see the fat mom was drooling over the chocolate yet nods no. :lol:

I need to find a new big ***** joke one soon.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
whats great is to find funny vids where a robot is the narrator

edit: wow the ending gets better and better, I dont want to spoil it but damn

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Hey all. Just checking in before I head to bed.

2017 Tek is now hitting ebay. Cheee-rist. I don't think I can chase it this year, for financial and logistical reasons. It's too bad that all the Teks I'm missing from 2014-16 are pretty much locked up in the grubby hands of collectors not named ME, but what can you do.

I'm starting to despair of ever finding an Alomar arrows pattern from 2016. I've seen exactly one, and missed out on it. Didn't bid high enough because it was right after the 2016 release and I didn't realize that was the rare one. Damnit.

Kinda glad Biggio wasn't in it. Wakefield being in archives Postseason won't leave me with much disposable income for a bit. Maybe not so oddly two 2016 Biggio plates hit eBay in the past two weeks, I'll make a play on them eventually. And youre right, don't care what anyone says I saw exactly two Biggio arrow patterns last year, it was the rarest.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Bah. Still awake.

Sorry about that shtty day at work. I haven't been working lately, but getting ready for a new job that starts tomorrow has been surprisingly aggravating and stressful.

Stupid arrows pattern. That and the 2014 stripes.

Only pickups last week were a couple 2017 Topps Rediscovers and a 2016 Bunt Physical Gold / 10. Nice enough cards I guess. However I did get my 1989 Score Promo 2 weeks ago. That was a b*tchin' camaro.

Haste where the hell DO you find that stuff?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
That was just from the youtube recommended videos list :-| Either their algorithm is getting much better or much worse.. ;)

Members online