Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########FRIDAY 11-17 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
so I slept in - but now I have coffee. two home sick changes all my plans but wait I didn't have plans i'm retired

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning. Coffee down the hatch already. Loooong commute from the kitchen to the office this morning. Like 22 steps! I do like my work-from-home Friday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be a long day at work with harvest slowing way down. On the plus side, the boss is gone again today. What I'm upset about is having to be on call tomorrow for the guys in the warehouse since the warehouse manager complained about working too many Saturdays. He hasn't worked the last 3 or 4 to begin with.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all. Gonna be a long day at work with harvest slowing way down. On the plus side, the boss is gone again today. What I'm upset about is having to be on call tomorrow for the guys in the warehouse since the warehouse manager complained about working too many Saturdays. He hasn't worked the last 3 or 4 to begin with.

My old job you worked 3 of 4 but only 1/2 day but I was on call to fill in other stores also night calls - I did have company van so not to bad . It was those 100+ phone calls a day I don't miss . Had three delivery drivers and I could look at clock and tell where they were on routes .

Members online