Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Podcast Episode 7: Get Your Popcorn Ready is now live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Episode 7: Get Your Popcorn Ready
Posted on November 18, 2017

After taking the month of October off to work on a few other projects we are back with a super long November episode. Chris, Tamer and Clint Yeager get together to pretend like they know what they are talking about.

I tried super hard to edit out all the political stuff, if something managed to sneak in I apologize.

This episode starts off with the ongoing saga of Jerry Jones vs The NFL and Roger Goodell and the fall out over the suspension of Ezekiel Elliot. What does this mean for the Cowboys? What does it mean for the NFL as a whole? Do we get to see Jerry and Arthur Blank get into a fist fight?

The season end MLB awards are out and Jose Altuve wins the AL MVP over the slugger Aaron Judge.

fans-real-winners-of-the-jose-altuve-aaron-judge-al-mvp-discussion-sweetspot.jpg

The Atlanta Braves are in for a rough few years.

2017 Topps Gallery is out. It’s a retail exclusive and I really like that.

We talk about the implementation of a scammers list from a Facebook site. And guess what? Your host is on it!

We talk to Drew Herndon of the Let Me Get That Podagraph podcast and admin of the Sports Card Scammers Exposed!! facebook group.

Last we bring in my good friends Christopher Francis and Sam Banks to talk about 2017 WWE Survivor Series.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I ate another yadir Molina Card.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

b78bda9865879238f7ac8e6d1f21f59b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app