Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Target run finds Topps Chrome Update Mega Boxes! So I bought four!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Been pretty dry around here for new stuff for both Target and Wal-Mart. That should change as each are getting exclusive stuff for the holidays. Wal-Mart is still bare, but had luck at Target. LOTS of Chrome Update boxes. They call it a Mega Box, but it's really just a Blaster. Still $19.99. Don't be fooled! Actually, this is a good time to buy Topps at Target as they are 10% off for now. Anyway, here's the tale of the tape for four boxes...

Rookie Cup 1:2--Harper, Trout, Posey, Griffey Jr., Jeter, McGwire, Ripken, Ichiro, Carew, Chipper Jones, Eddie Murray, Joe Morgan, Fisk. No refractors for any of the Rookie Cups to chase, just autographed versions of some.
Refractors 1:22--Luke Voit #025/250, Daniel Robertson #121/250
XFractor 1:56--Yadier Molina #18/99
Gold Refractor--1:110 Paul DeJong #03/50
Base Autograph Red Refractor 1;449--Matt Adams #10/25

Pics will be up in a bit!

Collation was pretty terrible for putting together a set, if you are into that. But I can't complain too much about getting triples when Judge Rookie Debut is one of them.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Nice hits, especially the Cardinals for you. I found the Target in Apple Valley was loaded with the Mega Boxes and grabbed two. I got a nice assortment of Rookie Cup inserts as you did but not a single refractor or numbered card. I did pull an Alex Reyes auto and one Bellinger base.

Members online