Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Thread: Target run finds Topps Chrome Update Mega Boxes! So I bought four!

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Target run finds Topps Chrome Update Mega Boxes! So I bought four!

Been pretty dry around here for new stuff for both Target and Wal-Mart. That should change as each are getting exclusive stuff for the holidays. Wal-Mart is still bare, but had luck at Target. LOTS of Chrome Update boxes. They call it a Mega Box, but it's really just a Blaster. Still $19.99. Don't be fooled! Actually, this is a good time to buy Topps at Target as they are 10% off for now. Anyway, here's the tale of the tape for four boxes...

Rookie Cup 1:2--Harper, Trout, Posey, Griffey Jr., Jeter, McGwire, Ripken, Ichiro, Carew, Chipper Jones, Eddie Murray, Joe Morgan, Fisk. No refractors for any of the Rookie Cups to chase, just autographed versions of some.
    Refractors 1:22--Luke Voit #025/250, Daniel Robertson #121/250
    XFractor 1:56--Yadier Molina #18/99
    Gold Refractor--1:110 Paul DeJong #03/50
    Base Autograph Red Refractor 1;449--Matt Adams #10/25

Pics will be up in a bit!

Collation was pretty terrible for putting together a set, if you are into that. But I can't complain too much about getting triples when Judge Rookie Debut is one of them.
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty nice to pull three Cardinals refractors out of four boxes. And a former Cardinal auto. Not bad for today. Between this and Topps Gallery and Holiday coming to Wal-Mart, I'll have to judiciously spend my money.
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greg, are you looking to build the set? I pulled a few doubles, including Reyes Rookie Debut.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got 3 of him! But if you need singles, I'd be happy to help.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yadi!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice hits, especially the Cardinals for you. I found the Target in Apple Valley was loaded with the Mega Boxes and grabbed two. I got a nice assortment of Rookie Cup inserts as you did but not a single refractor or numbered card. I did pull an Alex Reyes auto and one Bellinger base.

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd take that Reyes off your hands, Alex.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app