Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SCN or Harvey's List?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Been collecting TTM autographs for almost 10 years and haven't felt the need to get SCN, but I did get Harvey's list 5 or so years ago. Recently I have had an itch to try out some home addresses for a lot of current MLBers.

Does SCN have addresses like that? Are they updated? Which one would you guys recommend?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Been collecting TTM autographs for almost 10 years and haven't felt the need to get SCN, but I did get Harvey's list 5 or so years ago. Recently I have had an itch to try out some home addresses for a lot of current MLBers.

Does SCN have addresses like that? Are they updated? Which one would you guys recommend?

I've never been on Harvey's list, but SCN is can't miss stuff. The membership is $15.00 for the year, but you get access to thousands of home addresses that general members can't see. Last year for Bowman Draft, I was able to snag more than 40 players TTM. I highly recommend it. I've been a premium member for three years now and clean up big time.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I've never been on Harvey's list, but SCN is can't miss stuff. The membership is $15.00 for the year, but you get access to thousands of home addresses that general members can't see. Last year for Bowman Draft, I was able to snag more than 40 players TTM. I highly recommend it. I've been a premium member for three years now and clean up big time.
$15 a year? That's pretty damn cheap

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Well worth it! With the Winter Olympics coming up, it especially nice to have, as I got many autographs TTM two years ago!

Members online