Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cringe-worthy or Refreshing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Every year Tim Horton's and Upper Deck put out hockey cards. Of course there are deep-pocketed adults who scoop up as many packs as they can and resell their spoils on ebay, but the packs I usually buy go to my 8-year-old son. His cards generally end up this way, brought to school and hockey practice to show his friends.
e893c2410880267280de46614f017600.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Love T-Hoe’s!

Love the cards in a rubber band.

Hate the A-holes pestering some Punjabi to let them pack search the entire case while I’m waiting in line to buy a coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I am a Cubs fan. I can not tell you how many Ryan Rookies I put in my bike spoke because he was a Met. So it is all good. Let em have fun with it.

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The 2018-19 Tim Horton's UD cards came out yesterday, so probably I'll have more pictures to share!

We started a project building this year's UD MVP Hockey set. I hope we can do some trading, so I have to remind him that people probably won't want to trade from damaged cards.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Digi321

Mar 5, 2020
I usually buy go to my 8-year-old son. His cards generally end up this way, brought to school and hockey
practice to show his friends.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i donate to local elementary schools at Christmas . Most are low income and English is second language . 400 kids each get 25 cards in a team bag . I load up NBA NFL MLB and misc cards . Extra amount of other country cards . I also do another school other side of county . Local Rec now has a new leader and programs for kids is growing SO i given them about 50,000 cards . I'm always trading with others for teams i need ----only one million in my collection--- most junks years BUT my cards are sorted by teams and 75% in alpha order . BTW i sell at local minor league stadium on weekends --don't make much but have fun . Oh the cards i put on bike spokes in the 1960's

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I gave a monster box of cards to the children's hospital in Boston. They thought I was nuts. They didn't know what to do with them.

Members online

Latest posts