Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Topps isnít playing around with this dynasty release

  1. #1
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,583
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Topps isnít playing around with this dynasty release

    Some of 2017s nicest looking cards.


















    Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  2. #2
    Senior Member linuxabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,769
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Very well-designed release.
    Scanned cards: https://goo.gl/9QaZll Updated 7/8/18

    2011 Topps Heritage Red/Blue/Green Tints - 80.8% Complete
    2010 Topps Allen & Ginter NNO - 88/350 | 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Bazooka Back - 64/350

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    1,931
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the design, interested to see one in hand. 2014 is still my favorite so far.

  4. #4
    Senior Member RStadlerASU22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,870
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll say the same thing here Chris as FB, the Aaron patch locations as annoying and that Clemente is horrible. Other cards posted here look nice.

    Ryan
    Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN



  5. #5
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,122
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    I'll say the same thing here Chris as FB, the Aaron patch locations as annoying and that Clemente is horrible. Other cards posted here look nice.

    Ryan
    Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
    And the Aaron patches are backwards


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  6. #6
    Senior Member RStadlerASU22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,870
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    And the Aaron patches are backwards


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    That's what I meant w locations. But yes, just didn't come up w right word.

    Ryan
    Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN



  7. #7
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    10,122
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    That's what I meant w locations. But yes, just didn't come up w right word.

    Ryan
    Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
    Gotcha....the designs are super busy too, with all those lines


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be disappointed if I pulled that Aaron card. How on earth can you put the patches on backwards in a super premium product? Throw in the fact that it's a set of Brewers patches and it's worse. 3000+ games with the Braves and 220 with the Brewers and you come up with a Brewers jersey? Come on.

    The Clemente cut is also horrible but I'm not sure exactly how many options there are out there for Clemente so it's not as egregious as the Aaron to me.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2016 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

  9. #9
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,583
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz1982 View Post
    I'd be disappointed if I pulled that Aaron card. How on earth can you put the patches on backwards in a super premium product? Throw in the fact that it's a set of Brewers patches and it's worse. 3000+ games with the Braves and 220 with the Brewers and you come up with a Brewers jersey? Come on.

    The Clemente cut is also horrible but I'm not sure exactly how many options there are out there for Clemente so it's not as egregious as the Aaron to me.
    dissapointed? SERIOUSLY Come on man
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,306
     indymann57
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why chop that Hank Aaron tag in half, Topps? Make the card like the Bryant logo and it'd be so much nicer.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    dissapointed? SERIOUSLY Come on man
    Seriously. I'd still happily sell it but $400 a card product and you screw up a 1/1 that bad? Get your act together Topps.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2016 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

  12. #12
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,583
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz1982 View Post
    Seriously. I'd still happily sell it but $400 a card product and you screw up a 1/1 that bad? Get your act together Topps.
    Thatís not even a screw up.

    Calling it that is silly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    That’s not even a screw up.

    Calling it that is silly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Cutting the tag in half and then putting the halves in backwards/out of order/whatever you want to call it isn't a mistake? We'll just have to agree to disagree. Fit and polish is everything on a high end product and that's a huge miss.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2016 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,802
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    That’s not even a screw up.

    Calling it that is silly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    You are correct. However this is what is silly. 400 BUCKS A POP

  15. #15
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    36,583
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    You are correct. However this is what is silly. 400 BUCKS A POP
    yeah, that's more than I'm comfortable with. Bruh got bills.
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •