Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps Dynasty Big Hit Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
6ce59d5a28260875f6d89bebc5328a31.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Some of these cards look great. Out of the ones posted here, that Reggie may be my favorite. With that said, there is 0, I mean 0 excuse for that Pappas to exist, ever.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
This years Dynasty has some really boss patches for these Astros players!

If I'm lucky enough to have extra cash on hand & looking for a premium card to highlight the collection of my PC player, I always turn to Dynasty. Such beautiful cards, it's impossible to resist the urge to want to show them off immediately when you first get them in hand.

I need a Freeman & Goldschmidt from this years Dynasty but I'll wait until prices go down in the coming months.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
With that said, there is 0, I mean 0 excuse for that Pappas to exist, ever.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Agreed. That is just inexcusable for a $400 a card product, especially as a 1/1. If it were a Jay Dahl auto or something extremely rare you can forgive a bad looking cut piece item but Pappas autos aren't hard to come by, even though he's deceased. Surely Topps could have found a better piece to cut for a 1/1 in a super premium release.