Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps Dynasty Big Hit Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
I'm always curious when I see stuff like this for sale right after release. Were they buying/opening just to resell? What were the buyers hoping to get from their box? What kind of card would they have kept for their PC? The Reggie and Bryant are about as good as you can hope to get.

Scott F

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I'm always curious when I see stuff like this for sale right after release. Were they buying/opening just to resell? What were the buyers hoping to get from their box? What kind of card would they have kept for their PC? The Reggie and Bryant are about as good as you can hope to get.

Scott F

They are just gambling.

Or sometimes they are looking for their team. Happy to pull something like reggie, but would rather sell and get something from their team.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
They are just gambling.

Or sometimes they are looking for their team. Happy to pull something like reggie, but would rather sell and get something from their team.

I figured as much, just not something I'd imagine doing myself. It's fine with me when I pick up Mariano 1/1's from new releases.

Scott F

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I don't get it, either. With products like this, only 1/1s of the very top players are worth the box they came in, but they can be worth several boxes. If you hit a Jeter/Trout/Harper 1/1, with a really nice patch in it, it can be a couple grand. But that's, what, 20-30 cards in the whole product?

This card is nice, though. Not even a 1/1.
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-TOPPS...406549?hash=item2a96ba1f55:g:3FUAAOSw~RVaFPUu

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online