Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 70... Banhammer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Speaking of hammers.

I watched Thor: Ragnorak the other day. I really liked it, the Thor movies are my favorite Marvel movies.

BUT......

Justice League was way better.

That movie was awesome.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Nice, I haven't watched a comic book movie in quite a while. What I want to do is go back and rewatch those 90s Xmen/Batman cartoons, espeically Xmen as they have a few 3-5 parters.

xmen-90s-cartoon-intro_sehob4.jpg

EsL9q.png

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
sup night gang

Organized some cards tonight and finally updated my sig with an accurate count. Gotta post scans tomorrow after work.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I thought Thor was great! I haven't seen justice league yet, I've heard mixed things but I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I thought Thor was great! I haven't seen justice league yet, I've heard mixed things but I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I went into it with a mindset of looking for things to criticize, and the main villain wasn’t my favorite, but overall I thought it was fantastic.

Flash was hilarious. They made Aquaman of all people absolutely awesome. Affleck was great too. It’ll be interesting to see where they take Cyborg.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I went into it with a mindset of looking for things to criticize, and the main villain wasn’t my favorite, but overall I thought it was fantastic.

Flash was hilarious. They made Aquaman of all people absolutely awesome. Affleck was great too. It’ll be interesting to see where they take Cyborg.

Did then lack of continuity between movie characters and tv characters bother you? Aka Grant Gustin as Flash on TV and whoever it is in the movie...as opposed to Marvel who uses the same characters and timelines for their tv shows and movies?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Did then lack of continuity between movie characters and tv characters bother you? Aka Grant Gustin as Flash on TV and whoever it is in the movie...as opposed to Marvel who uses the same characters and timelines for their tv shows and movies?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I watch all of the DC CW television shows, and when it was announced that those characters would not be transitioning to the big screen, I was disappointed.

It doesn’t bother me now though. I applaud Marvel for their inter-mingling, and wish DC would have done the same, but it doesn’t take anything away from the DC movies to me. I think they’ve done great with their casting. I love Cavill as Superman, and I was skeptical about Affleck, but he’s done a great job so far in my opinion.

The DC movies at definitely several notches below the Marvel movies, for various reasons, but I don’t go out of my way to sh*t all over them like a lot of people. I wish there would have been a Man of Steel sequel before Batman v. Superman. DC is just trying to advance their franchises too fast, and that’s been their biggest problem.

The Wonder Woman movie was great though, and I had zero desire to watch that, but it blew me away.

I think most critics of Justice League are those who have already made up their mind that this DC movie universe is garbage because they didn’t like MOS or BVS.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sounds like you

I’m not that person though. I LOOOOOOVE MOS & BvS. Everyone else hated them though and looked for every single thing to criticize about them. So I watched JL with a mindset of going in to enjoy it, but watching it hoping to catch anything that the detractors might complain about after watching it.

There’s not been one DC movie that I’ve watched that I haven’t enjoyed. I loved Superman Returns. Everyone hated it, I Love first it. Superman is my guy, so I’m pretty open to anything involving him.

My comment about going into the theatre looking for things to criticize was more like being someone from the outside looking in hoping to see what someone else who may not enjoy it may be seeing. If that makes sense.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Join the latest virtual reality craze, Samvision! (TM) where you too can see the world Terminator style through the lens of the legendary Sam Banks 2 easy payments 19.95. Double A batteries not included.

zjTxXTH.jpg

uDDlH5A.jpg

7f1.jpg

Attachments

• 4dwINuz.jpg
    4dwINuz.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 8

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Cripes, it's Thanksgiving, here I am toiling away at work so all these crazies can rip apart my store starting at 6pm. Enjoy your turkey day night crew.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my disorders = diabetic , heart , gurd - eating , breathing , cough and over weight. Need airbag checked ------- colon , bloodwork - I hate needles. Trying to spend time with G/k's is main reason I retired . Had three operations below belt and being told heart NEXT. happy every day - heart had stopped once several years ago . Spent many years coaching at Rec's football / baseball and still teach swimming .I talk to hundreds a day when local minor league baseball season. Goal everyday is to make someone SMILE . Now to sell 750,000 cards LOL

Members online