Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 72 Black Friday?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
do you PC just Griffey or other Mariners??

Ill grab something of note from each player i think they've made an impact. Have autos and patches of griffey, Felix, Edgar, buhner, olerud, Cruz, cano, seager, ichiro, iwakuma, haniger and a few others. The only ones I'll ever have more than one of each would be the first three I mentioned.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ill grab something of note from each player i think they've made an impact. Have autos and patches of griffey, Felix, Edgar, buhner, olerud, Cruz, cano, seager, ichiro, iwakuma, haniger and a few others. The only ones I'll ever have more than one of each would be the first three I mentioned.

Ah ok. I ask because I might be selling off some Ms pieces soon. I started a PC of Edgar a while back but it didn't go too far. Wish I would have done one of Seager while a lot of the Bowman was lower.

i bought a samsung home theater system and some super hero undies..

Catwoman *******??

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I absolutely HATE Black Friday weekend. I have seen pure evil at work the last two days.

people suck. there are still good people but as a whole, I don't hold out much hope.

Ah ok. I ask because I might be selling off some Ms pieces soon. I started a PC of Edgar a while back but it didn't go too far. Wish I would have done one of Seager while a lot of the Bowman was lower.

Catwoman *******??

I've fiddled with an Edgar PC as well. sold a few things I wish I didn't. stick with autos, patches and unique GU

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've fiddled with an Edgar PC as well. sold a few things I wish I didn't. stick with autos, patches and unique GU

I sold my Gar 93 Finest ref. PSA 9, still have my green Crusade and a few jerseys..

Did anyone possibly open any of the Topps Bowman holiday packs? Just wondering what you got if you did. I opened a few :)

Long time no see, whats up?

zYoXqUuQTRCfSMqZMOfs_predatorarmwrestling.jpg

Catwoman *******??

Three pairs.. one to wear on my head, one for my special bits, and one to finish into..

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Working second shift blows monkey balls. I am not a morning person so its nice not to have to get up at the ass crack of dawn but damn....getting off after 11 every night is a drag.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
late night for you? or start later?

Closing the store, decided to stay late to take care of some things. Second shift has it's advantages but I like a little variety. I just had a bit too much of that variety this week. My schedule was a buffet, and my boss ate me alive...or some joke that makes more sense and is funnier but you guys get the point

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I hated working second shift. When I was younger I worked at WalMart and my hours were 4p-1a. I despised it because I was the type of person who would sleep until 3p instead of getting up early and doing things that needed to be done.

I work 11p-7a now and it’s not my preferred shift, it’s just something I’ll have to deal with until day shift becomes available. If I had to choose between my shift and going back to working 3p-11p, I would definitely stay on midnights. I know I would just waste my days again if I went back. On this shift I actually get productive stuff done.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Who needs to go to a Walmart at 1am anyways. Wonder what the purchases are at that time.. condoms and meth supplies? :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Around here alot of people used to go to Walmart late at night to do regular shopping. When Walmart started their douchiness and decided to only have one checkout open at night, that killed the regular shoppers. Most of the people buying sh*t now are only buying snacks, beer, and odds and ends. I like going there late so I can scope out the card section without being run over by some b itch with a cart full of crap trying to look at the damn YuGiOh cards for her sqwalling child.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I like going there late so I can scope out the card section without being run over by some b itch with a cart full of crap trying to look at the damn YuGiOh cards for her sqwalling child.

LOL :lol: I know what you mean.

They somehow think a full cart can fit in a half-isle that has the cards (with 5 people already in it), and that that google doesn't exist. In their world I (yes, ME) am google. :-| They see me with a pack of baseball cards in my hand, which MUST mean I also know what the best Pokemon/YuGayOH cards are. :rolleyes: I have given up on such stores.

Members online