Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 11/26******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning. Anyone preparing for purchases on Cyber Monday?

Spent $100.00 on some box breaks - 6 teams I picked in a team group i'm in - Indians , Braves , Rangers ,Giants - two DUH forgot LOL --- Pirates / White sox

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Looks like we'll be buying the next size up car seat for the grandson! Maybe some cards, too, tomorrow!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon all, working at a brick and mortar retailer I never would have thought cyber Monday would really affect me but damn are we getting slammed

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Had an enjoyable weekend. Jayme and I made the 6 hour drive to Lincoln Thursday to watch the Hawkeyes take on the Huskers Friday. For me, it was a great game considering I'm an Iowa fan they married a Husker fan. It was incredible to hear the 'Let's go Hawks' chant at Memorial Stadium.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Target -ugh -- they have a large hub near me 55 doors . I started to go there a few years ago . there was nothing off that exit but crowded now

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Probably waited too long to list my Gallery break, might just hold for my next COMC sub now.

Finally saw JLA, really liked it A LOT more than I thought I would. Some of the writers I respect most said it was good, turns out they were right. WAY better than SvB!