Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 75 \ m/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Carlos Beltran now being considered a candidate for the Yanks Manager role. As long as its not Dusty Baker I think everythings fine.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
so odd so many players are or being considered for coaching/managerial jobs that I watched play growing up. I lost touch with baseball after griffey retired. I'm just now getting to appreciate the young superstars and RC of today.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Hiring Beltran just seems like a George Steinbrenner-esque publicity stunt.

I don’t think that’s what the Yankees need right now. They’re so close to being very good again, they need someone to come in and make them better, not someone to come in and start learning how to do his job on the fly.

Mike Matheny inherited a great team from Tony LaRussa, and he had a few great years to start off, but it’s been a steady decline for the last few years. I wasn’t in favor of him getting the job either because he had never even been a bench coach before.

Members online