Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

??????????SATURDAY MORNING THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!! 12/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, on my way to Boston today for my first track and field meet of the season. Probably seeing Justice League movie tonight.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning everyone, on my way to Boston today for my first track and field meet of the season. Probably seeing Justice League movie tonight.

I run to bathroom , hurdle cat and grandkids gates , dodge MIL with walker and use fence behind building sometimes - quicker .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Local paper says Aaron Judge got 10 write in votes for Mayor of NY :D

attachment.php

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
What a lazy morning...spent it watching a bunch of shows I had dvr'd, the season premier of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, some Exorcist & Blindspot.

Now I truly believe that I'm a secret spy mutant whom is demonically possessed with secret tattoos that are really puzzles which lead to conspiracy theories that must be solved. I'm also a super hot chick!!!

I am the answer to life's biggest mysteries

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning fellers
Been expanding my PC to include 2007 sweet spot signatures and classic signatures as well as 2009 immortal signatures. been fun looking for items i didn't have on the radar before.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
morning fellers
Been expanding my PC to include 2007 sweet spot signatures and classic signatures as well as 2009 immortal signatures. been fun looking for items i didn't have on the radar before.

'07 SS might be the best product ever released... I would open more if it wasn't for redemptions. Only tin I ever opened had a Hunter Pence green ink bat auto! (low #d) :p

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
'07 SS might be the best product ever released... I would open more if it wasn't for redemptions. Only tin I ever opened had a Hunter Pence green ink bat auto! (low #d) :p

nice, BO had tins on sale for $40.. looking at a checklist the only names that sold for more were griffey, jeter and ripken. not worth the risk to me. I prefer the silver or green ink ball autos at this point.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I like the mini helmet autos in the product as well. Mine was of a noname O's player but it was a nice surprise. iirc the jerseys were of Jeter and Miggy... good value product.

Members online

Latest posts