Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 77

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Nice pickups [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]

Are the snowflake cards a hidden shortprint?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Back to work tonight.

Ugh.

I’m ready for this Stanton saga to be over. Yeah, I want him in St. Louis, but the Cardinals can’t wait on him forever. The club had many other things they need to address.

My wife and I both got new iPhone X’s over the weekend and they’re f*cking bad*ss!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Back to work tonight.

Ugh.

I’m ready for this Stanton saga to be over. Yeah, I want him in St. Louis, but the Cardinals can’t wait on him forever. The club had many other things they need to address.

My wife and I both got new iPhone X’s over the weekend and they’re f*cking bad*ss!

Yep, Mr. Glass just needs to pick a team already. Either that or do the whole Lebron thing where you make a tv show about it which is 99% filler.

Nice Boones btw, probably time to sell!?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yep, Mr. Glass just needs to pick a team already. Either that or do the whole Lebron thing where you make a tv show about it which is 99% filler.

Nice Boones btw, probably time to sell!?

I’m curious what I could get for them, but I’m not interested in selling. I need to go to eBay and see what I have invested in them.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
worked all weekend and its my last night on shift. I also don't watch UFC and couldn't tell you a single fighters name out side of that McGregor guy and Rhonda Rousey and some girl named holly who beat her. lol

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I love watching MMA, but I think the UFC has peaked already. I have lost a ton of interest in it. I didn’t watch this weekend because there wasn’t one fight or fighter I was interested in watching. They’re coming to St. Louis for the very first time ever in January, and I’m skipping that too. Five years ago there’s no way I’m missing it.

They run too many events and they’re watered down because of it. There are probably over 100 people signed to UFC contracts who have no business having one.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
So I know jack sh*t about UFC, but I went to high school with T.J. Dillashaw. His younger brother was in my class.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I also don't watch full UFC anymore, I will wiki to see who KO'd and watch the highlights only. The business is being run pretty darn dumb and has no end in sight. I just thought it was hilarious that a guy streamed it with a controller in his hands considering guys usually get copyright claimed super fast on those PPVs.

Prepped all day for my colonoscopy tomorrow. Not fun.:-( Crap, I'll be right back...

hello my friend, hopefully this didn't involve hiding Easter Eggs..... because that's not until April. ;)
I might have to do one of those soon, trying to just tweak diet first.

Members online