Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Cousin Stepped in You Know What

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
My cousin does estate clean outs and house clean outs. This woman he knows has a husband who left her, never paid child support, never to be seen again. She says clean out the basement/attic and if you can sell anything just split the money. Little did he know there's comics dating back to the 50's, and cards out the whazoo. Full box of Griffey Jr candy bars, bobble heads, figurines, etc. You name it. There's at least 8-10 boxes. Tons of error cards and 2 tobacco cards so far. He needs my help and will give me a cut selling through my EBay. So where does one even begin with something like this?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Get the comics graded first, it works a lot like cards, but will take longer to get back. I'd start there so they can process while you work sorting the rest...

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
I can help with the comics. I'm not an expert, but I know enough to tell you if they're worth getting graded. Feel free to send me some pics. I would NOT be interested in buying them.

Scott F

Members online