Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST ONLINE TRADE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I seen a card pop up on ebay that was my first online trade. Brought back some memories. On the old BMB i traded with williams51, his name was Dennis, great guy always looked out. Sadly past away. I traded a 04 SP patch auto for a 97 essential
credentials
and a 99 star rubie.
What was yours?

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
mine was on BMB as well. a guy named Scott,.who I believe came over here when this started but I don't know that for a fact.
I can't recall what i traded but I received a griffey jr/sr reflections patch card in return. still sitting in my PC upsatirs

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I traded a Strasburg base (or base chorme, idk) for a UD Exquisite low #d auto with a few patches. I don't even remember who the player was, I think a Bosox or Cardinal but I was pleased to trade a common for anything really. Those Strasburg hunting days were fun, too bad I didn't hit an auto.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Another BMB here... assuming that means Beckett message board. I can't recall what I received, but I remember I gave up a Duke Snider auto out of Retro (I think?). He was irritated that Duke signed the back of the card and that I did not tell him. I had no idea the front was supposed to be signed and he accepted my apologies. I also remember trading a Tony Gwynn Diamond King/10000 for a Rusty Greer Z2-Axis and feeling exhilarated :p

Members online