Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 78 new boot goofin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Thomas Lennon is pretty great in anything he's ever done. I didn't watch Reno 911 all the time but every time i did I always thought I should watch it more.
PWCC possibly shilling auctions, Stanton and Ohtani hopefully landing soon, lots going on.
Thought I was done with Wakefield Archives Signature...two more popped up in the last two days...I swear Topps is just cranking more out right now and putting them in boxes. Some kind of forced labor camp where these guys are chained to desks with a bin of cards in front of them.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I went back and watched a lot of the Reno 911 episodes this year. Not sure my favorite bit, there are so many strong ones but Thomas Lennon might be the best on the show. I have full links to episodes if you want them.

Shilling?! to the Probsteinmobile! :lol:

wild_wacky_action_bike_by_quente.jpg

Yeah Topps is just a buffet of cardboard. Mashed Potatoes, a case hit!! :rolleyes:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey all.

Last night I completed one of the major sections in my studies to become a Rabbi. It's been 3 years of hard work done in the evenings, so was pretty gratifying to complete. 2 more sections to go, though the first was the longest. No plans on pursuing that as a career, but I really wanted to do it for myself...

Also, anyone who hasn't checked out my post with my new pick-up, it's one of the coolest items I've ever come across so I was really glad to be able to acquire it.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
pwcc is slightly less obvious about it then Probstein but they all help eachother out. I've been lucky and won a few small time cards from both but there have been plenty of items jacked way the hell over what they'd typically get.

tons of pickups and mail lately. no pics yet

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Hey all.

Last night I completed one of the major sections in my studies to become a Rabbi. It's been 3 years of hard work done in the evenings, so was pretty gratifying to complete. 2 more sections to go, though the first was the longest. No plans on pursuing that as a career, but I really wanted to do it for myself...

Also, anyone who hasn't checked out my post with my new pick-up, it's one of the coolest items I've ever come across so I was really glad to be able to acquire it.

I don't have a ton of knowledge about becoming a rabbi but I've heard it's pretty intense, congrats on passing the first leg in the journey!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
pwcc is slightly less obvious about it then Probstein but they all help eachother out. I've been lucky and won a few small time cards from both but there have been plenty of items jacked way the hell over what they'd typically get.

tons of pickups and mail lately. no pics yet

I've also purchased from both but this batch of 98 selects has me feeling sick. As much as I'd like to have the Biggio I hope they fake bid me up more so they don't really get any money for it. I understand everyone has to make a living but let's just take the good with the bad and move on, this kind of dishonesty is crazy.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don't have a ton of knowledge about becoming a rabbi but I've heard it's pretty intense, congrats on passing the first leg in the journey!

I thought about it for a while because I had a cool beard but the training is too hard.

1. Line by line memorization of Seinfeld. (ALL episodes)
2. Something about pork?? I think its "eat a daily without getting heart complications"(?)
3. Hustle a mad dreidel game in NYC (ROI over 350%)

;)

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I thought about it for a while because I had a cool beard but the training is too hard.

1. Line by line memorization of Seinfeld. (ALL episodes)
2. Something about pork?? I think its "eat a daily without getting heart complications"(?)
3. Hustle a mad dreidel game in NYC (ROI over 350%)

;)

That pretty much sums it up haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
On a planet far far away, there lived a race of aliens called the Trids. On this planet there was a mountain, and atop the mountain was a tree which hosted the most delicious fruit known the the Trid race. But there was a problem: there was a cave near the top that was home to a monster, and every time the trids tried to climb to the top of the mountain, the monster would run out and kick them all back down.
The trids became tired of this, and so they contacted Earth to ask for help. Earth didn't find this to be that big of a problem as they were at war and dealing with many different things, so they sent over a rabi. The Trids were happy to have any help they could get, and so they gladly accepted.
The rabbi arrived and wanted to get straight to business, calling all of the Trids to the base of the mountain. A lot of them were too frightened, so only some showed up. The rabi led the Trids most of the way up the mountain, only to have the monster come out and kick all of the Trids down but not the rabbi. Frustrated, the rabbi went to the Trid village and told them that in order to get to the top, they would all have to show up and work together.
The next day more Trids showed up, but not all of them were there. The rabbi sighed, leading them up to have the monster once again kick down all of the trids, but leave him standing. The rabbi went back to the Trid village and told them that if every single last Trid wasn't in attendence the following day, he would return to Earth without helping them.
The next day, every single Trid was there. The rabbi smiled and started leading the Trids up the mountain, this time quite confident that they would make it all the way up. But as usual, the monster ran out of his cave and managed to kick every single Trid back down the mountain, once again leaving the rabbi standing. The rabbi went to the monster's cave and asked "Monster, why do you only ever kick down the trids, but always leave me standing?" To which the monster replied "Silly rabbi, kicks are for Trids."

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Where's the night crew?? I'm not savvy enough on the interwebs to put in a gif or a clip but just imagine a funny part from Christmas Vacation here...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Thin crowd. I never saw Mario, what have the cards offered the fish for Stanton?? I saw the Giants offer but I only saw speculation for the birds.

Members online