Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New user 1st post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Hello everybody!

I'm new to these boards. I trade Topps digital cards and collect mid grade 1950's Topps baseball legends of the game cards.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Welcome, by Topps digital I’m assuming you mean Bunt and the like?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Thanks for the greetings Mr. Met! You are correct. I enjoy using the Bunt app and (to a lesser extent) the Huddle and Star Wars card trading apps. In terms of physical cardboard: examples of cards I look to buy would be stuff like 1956 Jackie Robinson or 1955 Ted Williams.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks for the greetings Mr. Met! You are correct. I enjoy using the Bunt app and (to a lesser extent) the Huddle and Star Wars card trading apps. In terms of physical cardboard: examples of cards I look to buy would be stuff like 1956 Jackie Robinson or 1955 Ted Williams.

Nice, I’m Mr17met on all the digital apps, big on Bunt and Huddle too, small Clint Dempsey collection on kick and small collections on the other apps, but mostly use them for cross trading

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Nice, I’m Mr17met on all the digital apps, big on Bunt and Huddle too, small Clint Dempsey collection on kick and small collections on the other apps, but mostly use them for cross trading

Cool man I was super late to the digital card trading game (registered fall 2017) and haven't opened a wax pack of cards since ~ 1994 (not counting free packs which come bundled in stuff like a Walmart pizza) so I have a lot of catching up to do but my son is almost at the age I was when I was buying a ton of baseball cards so when I discovered the digital card trading apps you could say that the pump was primed for me. Currently, I'm trying to build base team sets for Reds, Indians and Yankees from the 2016 and 2015 seasons (which I missed out on :-( ) but I doubt that I have much of anything which you would be terribly interested in but that said if you (or anyone else reading this) are willing to part with base 1X level dupes for various base cards I'll hit you up with a trade request!

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Welcome to the boards, these guys have a ridiculous amount of knowledge, good group here.

Thanks for the greetings! A discussion forum with a great group of guys who have a ridiculous amount of knowledge is just what I was hoping for when I registered. I've always followed sports but in terms of sports card collecting you could think of me as someone who went into a coma in the mid 90's and just woke up this summer. I had no idea how crazy the hobby had become with relics, refractors and Topps NOW and everything else which is happening these days. Anyway, after becoming obsessed with the digital card trading apps I decided to quit gambling on sports and use any monies which I would have used to pay off my bookie to fund a collection.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Maybe, post a picture send me a pm

Ok I'll look for it next time I visit at my folk's house. Just please don't expect to see something hi-grade kept in a NASA clean room. Expect to see something left out in a garage for 20 years.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Welcome to the boards.

I am charsupv, on bunt. Feel free to see if I have any of your base needs, and send a trade over. Royals work. Or whatever. I don’t do anything with base.

Thanks for stopping by Cat daddy! I'm working on base team sets for Reds Tribe and Yankees and will be happy to ship Royals in your direction in exchange

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Members online