Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WANTED: MARK MCGWIRE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
Wanting to BUY/TRADE for MARK MCGWIRE cards that I don't already have. I'm looking for NMMT+ RAW condition, PSA 9-10, or BGS 9-9.5. I'll try to keep this list updated as often as I can. Please PM me if you have something on my list or if you know of one for sale/trade. Thanks for helping me get closer to completing my McGwire collection! -Greg

1988:

Broder Type - Baseball Stars #7
Broder Type - Baseball's Best Photos #8
Broder Type - Big League All-Stars SERIES 3 #4
Broder Type - Classic Superstars Photos #3
Donruss - PRINTING PLATE #256
MSA - KEY FOOD #4 (DISC)
MSA - OUR OWN TEA #4 (SQUARE PROOF)
MSA - SUPER STARS #4 (SQUARE PROOF)
MSA - TETLEY #4 (DISC)
MSA - WEIS WINNERS #4 (DISC)
Star - Yellow AUTOGRAPH (BLUE INK)
Topps - CLOTH #71 (MCGWIRE/CANSECO)

UPDATE!!! 4/18/18

Found most of what I need through 1994 thanks to a few awesome people! Once I'm done updating my inventory I'll post what I still need by year.

In the meantime, I'm gonna try to knock out the annoying promo MSA discs and square proofs. Please PM me if you have any of the following ANY CONDITION:

-MSA KEY FOOD DISC
-MSA SUPER STARS DISC
-MSA SUPER STARS SQUARE PROOF
-MSA TETLEY DISC
-MSA WEIS WINNERS DISC

-MSA HOLSUM DISC #14
-MSA HOLSUM SQUARE PROOF #14
-MSA HOLSUM SCHAFER'S DISC #14
-MSA KEY FOOD DISC #3
-MSA OUR OWN TEA DISC #3
-MSA SUPER STARS DISC #3
-MSA TETLEY SQUARE PROOF #3
-MSA WEIS WINNERS DISC #3

-MSA SUPER STARS DISC #15
-MSA SUPER STARS SQUARE PROOF #15
-MSA TETLEY DISC #15

-MSA HOLSUM #16

2018 TOPPS

2018 TOPPS

-2018 Topps '83 Topps Autographs #83AMMG Mark McGwire
-2018 Topps '83 Topps Autographs BLACK #83AMMG Mark McGwire
-2018 Topps '83 Topps Autographs GOLD #83AMMG Mark McGwire
-2018 Topps '83 Topps Autographs PLATINUM #83AMMG Mark McGwire #'D 1/1 !!!
-2018 Topps '83 Topps Autographs RED #83AMMG Mark McGwire #'D /5

-2018 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome AUTOGRAPHS RED REFRACTOR #83AMMG Mark McGwire #'D /5
-2018 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome AUTOGRAPHS SUPERFRACTOR #83AMMG Mark McGwire #'D 1/1 !!!
-2018 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome SUPERFRACTOR #5 Mark McGwire #'D 1/1 !!!

Last edited:

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
Will be updating this list in the next few days. What's currently listed is still needed. PM me if you have something! Thanks!

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Are you sure the Key Food and Weis Winners squares exist? I've never seen a square of them before. The others always come from the poster/calendars they used to put out.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I have a 1998 select level 1 card of McGwire. Lots posted about these bankruptcy cards recently. PM me if interested. I’ve owned for 4-5 years.

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
Updated 1/6/18: Knocked a few off the list. I have the MSA Super Stars, but, I'm leaving them on the list in hopes that I'll find them in better condition. Thanks to everyone that has reached out so far!!!

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
Keep up the hard work. I am planning a project like this soon start at the begging and try to fill in all the gaps in the McGwire collection and I have a lot of them to fill in.

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
Keep up the hard work. I am planning a project like this soon start at the begging and try to fill in all the gaps in the McGwire collection and I have a lot of them to fill in.

Hey, I appreciate it. I've literally been chipping away at this since I was a kid. I've got most of '82-96 complete. I have a bunch of extras in mint condition. Send me a list of what you need. Hopefully I can at least help you out with a few.

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
Found most of what I need through 1994 thanks to a few awesome people! Once I'm done updating my inventory I'll post what I still need by year.

In the meantime, I'm gonna try to knock out the annoying promo MSA discs and square proofs. Please PM me if you have any of the following (ANY CONDITION)

-MSA KEY FOOD DISC
-MSA SUPER STARS DISC
-MSA SUPER STARS SQUARE PROOF
-MSA TETLEY DISC
-MSA WEIS WINNERS DISC

-MSA HOLSUM DISC #14
-MSA HOLSUM SQUARE PROOF #14
-MSA HOLSUM SCHAFER'S DISC #14
-MSA KEY FOOD DISC #3
-MSA OUR OWN TEA DISC #3
-MSA SUPER STARS DISC #3
-MSA TETLEY SQUARE PROOF #3
-MSA WEIS WINNERS DISC #3

-MSA SUPER STARS DISC #15
-MSA SUPER STARS SQUARE PROOF #15
-MSA TETLEY DISC #15

-MSA HOLSUM #16

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I have a complete 70 card set of when the Home run chase was going on as well and a couple bats from upper deck at that time as well. I even found some odd ball cards of his last week. I'll have to go look for the box they were in because I didn't keep them out as I was looking for some football stuff :lol:

Members online