Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 79 March Madness Jr

March '17 vs June '17

• March

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah these are just 2 from the recent year and I guess we will work back. I thought it would be an easy choice between the 2 but now I zooming in for a deeper inspection. Centering, Surfaces, Corners, and Edges .... oh wait these aren't baseball cards ::facepalm::

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Before I vote its supposed to be hottest chick with emphasis on boobs, or should it be 100% boobs?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Yeah I thought so.. hard to do it any other way... but what if a dude has a really nice rack? :lol:

How did everyone react to the Dee Gordon trade?

Is this transition implying you think Dee Gordon has a nice rack?
I think it favors seattle. I'll always take a major leaguer with a track record over a gamble. Neidert looks like he could be something but until these kids actually do it they are a spin on the roulette wheel. I'll take Gordon in a new position, done deal.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Is this transition implying you think Dee Gordon has a nice rack?

No,he needs to take tips from Bartolo if he ever wants to get on here. :|

As for the trade itself its a good one for me as I will probably lose interest completely in the Ms before Neidert is any good. The other pitcher in the trade shouldn't have been a throw in. The more I think about it maybe they won't go CF after all and move Cano to 1st base since he clearly lost a step out there.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Cano to first is interesting but then where does ryon Healy go? I assume that spot was marked for him after the trade.
CF seems pretty real, he's fast and athletic, I bet he picks it up good enough.

Members online