Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########FRIDAY 12-8 MORNING THREAD#######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A married couple, in their early 60s, was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary at a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny beautiful Fairy appeared on their table. She said: "For being such an exemplary married couple and especially for being so thoughtful and loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

"Oh, said the wife, I want to travel around the World with my darling husband."

The fairy waved her magic wand; and -- poof! -- two tickets for the Queen Mary II luxury liner and Ten Thousand Dollars appeared in her hands. Then it was the husband's turn.

He thought for a minute and said: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. So I'm going with my mind and not my Heart. "

"I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me." The wife and the Fairy were shocked and disappointed. But a wish is a wish.

So, the Fairy waved her magic wand, and - Poof! -- the husband became 92 years old.

The Moral of the story:

Men who are ungrateful husbands should remember; Fairies are female.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Bought my own Gift since the Mrs. wouldn't know where to begin to look. And the start of a Set Project I've thought about doing for a while. Happy Festivus to me!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All.

Grabbed a few of the 'Giving Ornaments' off the Christmas tree at work. Stopping by Meijer and Payless after work to take care of some youngsters.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts