Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 12/9 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Doesn't feel that long since I hit the double nickels, now I'm up to double 6's! Light snow this morning for my birthday!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thanks.......that would make a nice gift!!!!!
Happy birthday
a9cc02bb238d684f865c2ec415799b4f.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
The first-time father, beside himself with excitement over the birth of his son, was determined to do everything right.

"So, tell me, Nurse," he asked as his new family headed out the hospital door, "what time should we wake the little guy in the morning?"

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The first-time father, beside himself with excitement over the birth of his son, was determined to do everything right.

"So, tell me, Nurse," he asked as his new family headed out the hospital door, "what time should we wake the little guy in the morning?"

That hits home a little close as the little man woke us at 6:30 this morning for the first time...

Happy Birthday Danny! [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]

Got a good coating of snow out there now and its still coming down, supposed to go to a 30th surprise party outside of Philly this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thank you [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION]
The hope the Yanks can pull it off, followed by that picture, went VERY well together!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Twins have their first list of attendees for TwinsFest posted, which means it's time to start planning! Took quite a few consignments last year to help cover my costs, may do so again this year. It made for a somewhat hectic couple of days for me, but in the end, most of my autographs were paid for from consignments. I won't have my sister there to help me this year though. Only going to be my dad and myself.

Members online

Latest posts