Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**** SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 12/10 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
cold ; neighbors still arguing at dark even after police came / left . they have great Christmas spirit their singing caused G/S's to come inside . New words to Noel . coffee time

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I've got a dusting on my car, not much. Had this come in the mail yesterday to finish off the run!!
94b64c81aa1ecdc30812800214851aa0.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
at present I have two players I chase - Mark Hamburger autos and Matt Capps sweet spot autos . strange two pitchers and a couldn't throw a rock

Carol Smith

Nov 18, 2017
Took my dog for her morning walk but she ran away from me and got brought back by the guard of the subdivision for chasing residents. I had to cook her food as well because she is such a princess. Had to clean our house covered in her hair and do some work. Busy morning.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Took my dog for her morning walk but she ran away from me and got brought back by the guard of the subdivision for chasing residents. I had to cook her food as well because she is such a princess. Had to clean our house covered in her hair and do some work. Busy morning.

welcome to morning thread most here are just old dogs only running we do is to bathroom LOL

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Welcome to our morning (anti?) social group!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Sweet pickup [MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION]. Good morning guys. Bacon, toast and coffee + eBay surfing. Did a sh*t ton of house and yard work yesterday, so I don't even feel guilty about relaxing.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Trying to get some stuff done in my basement today. I'm stuck taking my mom's dog out a few times during the day today, and then I'll be watching my sister's dog from noon until I go to bed tonight. Mix in my 2 dogs and it's a dog filled day. Thankfully Dozier (my 1.5 year old lab) is calm and easy to take care of. But then there is Kirby (my 9 month Australian Shepard mutt mix) who has been a pain recently. Then my sister's dog, Molly (named after Paul Molitor), is going to be a handful. She is a 6 month old yellow lab and loves to play. I'm hoping that Kirby and Molly can keep each other entertained enough during the day that Kirby sleeps really well tonight.

Any Yankees fans interested in a Gary Sanchez signed baseball with Beckett authentication? [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] [MENTION=8997]Enfuego[/MENTION]

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning everyone. good to see new faces popping in.
I've said this to several friends already but I hope the Yankees score 10 runs a game while giving up eleven. tired of all the talk already and it's been 24hrs

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning all. Trying to get some stuff done in my basement today. I'm stuck taking my mom's dog out a few times during the day today, and then I'll be watching my sister's dog from noon until I go to bed tonight. Mix in my 2 dogs and it's a dog filled day. Thankfully Dozier (my 1.5 year old lab) is calm and easy to take care of. But then there is Kirby (my 9 month Australian Shepard mutt mix) who has been a pain recently. Then my sister's dog, Molly (named after Paul Molitor), is going to be a handful. She is a 6 month old yellow lab and loves to play. I'm hoping that Kirby and Molly can keep each other entertained enough during the day that Kirby sleeps really well tonight.

Any Yankees fans interested in a Gary Sanchez signed baseball with Beckett authentication? [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] [MENTION=8997]Enfuego[/MENTION]

PM a price and I will see!