Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MORNING THREAD MoNdAY 12/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
two hour school delay = makes me taxi this morning [ MIL has treatment so wife has to take] then back to former employer due to insurance issues then back to doctor hopefully for blood work and ??? bet twins will be here and that will mean snow time .

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. That Tom Savage video is so brutal to watch. I don't have a son, but if I eventually do, I can't see myself allowing him to play football.

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all. That Tom Savage video is so brutal to watch. I don't have a son, but if I eventually do, I can't see myself allowing him to play football.

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

G/S 's 9-12 both weigh 80lbs tackles 200 lbs ----- 1970's 10 couldn't be over 80 at weigh in

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Trying to get a few farmers lined up to go to some meetings in the near future. Seeing if we have any that wanna show up on last minute notice isn't too fun lol. We want to get 3-6 farmers together at lunch a to discuss yellow peas. So far I got one guy that is still in the middle of getting his corn done (should have been done by now around here, one guy that will for sure make it to one of the meetings but probably not tomorrow, and then a few guys that didn't answer and haven't called back yet.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
3-6 farmers talking about yellow peas? Sounds rowdy. How does this work for you? Do you guys have contracts with the farmers to go through you or do they just go wherever?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
3-6 farmers talking about yellow peas? Sounds rowdy. How does this work for you? Do you guys have contracts with the farmers to go through you or do they just go wherever?
It depends on the year as far as contracts go. If the market is good for the crop, then there will be contracts. If the market is down, odds are there won't be a contract or if there is one it will be extremely low. For example bean contracts were at $28 for the farmer, the market dropped and now the price is $21. Needless to say, we bought a lot of beans at $28, and now the margin on those have dropped significantly.

Peas are a fairly new crop to the area and we are one of the few elevators in the area that receive them. We are trying to get more farmers to grow them and bring us their crop

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i'm the early project - 8 AM . no food 12 hours just water or black coffee . start at toes and go up . one doctor I coached football 1970's

Members online

Latest posts