Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It’s Christmas time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crypticfreak1

May 16, 2016
I did this on a Facebook Baseball page and it was a great hit.

I sent out 20 PWE envelopes of 5 cards each to 20 different people not necessarily expecting anything in return, mainly for people to pay it forward. I think it was a success, 1 envelope arrived empty and a few people did not respond back but the people that did respond back were very grateful! I even received 2 envelopes of cards sent to me with cards I collect and cards for my son!

Would there be enough interest on here for to do this?

The rules:
1- send in a PWE to keep costs down unless you want to use a bubble mailer.
2- send 5 cards unless you want to send more in a bubble mailer.
3- show gratitude if you get cards from someone
4- pass it on and send to someone if you don’t have cards that the person that sent you cards needs or wants

If anyone wants to do this it’s all in the Christmas spirit so post below who you collect and if someone has cards to send they should send you a message to get your address.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So, like, you send two envelopes? The mailer with the cards and a pwe inside for people to send back? Interesting...

I collect Mets and NYfootballGiants

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

crypticfreak1

May 16, 2016
So, like, you send two envelopes? The mailer with the cards and a pwe inside for people to send back? Interesting...

I collect Mets and NYfootballGiants

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

No, it’s not something where you expect to get something back. You send a PWE with 5 cards to someone who collects those players/teams and hope they choose to take 5 cards from their collection to send to someone. I did that with 20 envelopes on Facebook. It’s just something nice for Christmas for people.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Expecting money isn’t in the Christmas spirit. This is more about giving then getting.

tell me 'bout it.............

150903111414-06-charlie-brown-christmas-stamps-super-169.jpg