Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CardsInfinity Store Closing for a While

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Just a little PSA for the board...I know a lot of us buy from him from time to time.

Chris is shutting down on Dec-22 for a while and moving to a new location. He plans to re-open and will email his distribution list when he does.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Here is his post in case you missed it:

Also, I made an announcement on my LIVE feed yesterday that I will be closing my physical store down on DEC 22nd. I am moving to Pinehurst, NC to live with my girlfriend. I am guessing that it will take a couple months for this transition. So after DEC 22nd I won't have anymore breaks for awhile. Just wanted to left all my group breaks friends know that.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
All this to live with a chick. And if they break-up then what? I remember when he opened the new store. I know he mainly does breaks more than business at the store but who knows...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
All this to live with a chick. And if they break-up then what? I remember when he opened the new store. I know he mainly does breaks more than business at the store but who knows...

With cards and with ladies, Chri5 is always "busting boxes"

quagmire-quotes-5.jpg

:lol:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
All this to live with a chick. And if they break-up then what?

exactly. A local popular restaurant closed down here while the owner moved to another state to be with his girlfriend. A few months later they broke up. I don't get why a girl should be more important than a business that is in good shape because the relationship has high chances of ending and it might be hard to start a new business in the new location or restart the business.

Biz before hoes, guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts