Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Thread: CardsInfinity Store Closing for a While

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CardsInfinity Store Closing for a While

Just a little PSA for the board...I know a lot of us buy from him from time to time.

Chris is shutting down on Dec-22 for a while and moving to a new location. He plans to re-open and will email his distribution list when he does.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is his post in case you missed it:

Also, I made an announcement on my LIVE feed yesterday that I will be closing my physical store down on DEC 22nd. I am moving to Pinehurst, NC to live with my girlfriend. I am guessing that it will take a couple months for this transition. So after DEC 22nd I won't have anymore breaks for awhile. Just wanted to left all my group breaks friends know that.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this to live with a chick. And if they break-up then what? I remember when he opened the new store. I know he mainly does breaks more than business at the store but who knows...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBJJA View Post
    All this to live with a chick. And if they break-up then what? I remember when he opened the new store. I know he mainly does breaks more than business at the store but who knows...
    With cards and with ladies, Chri5 is always "busting boxes"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quagmire-quotes-5.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	75395

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBJJA View Post
    All this to live with a chick. And if they break-up then what?
    exactly. A local popular restaurant closed down here while the owner moved to another state to be with his girlfriend. A few months later they broke up. I don't get why a girl should be more important than a business that is in good shape because the relationship has high chances of ending and it might be hard to start a new business in the new location or restart the business.

Biz before hoes, guys!