Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about Hobby Football Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
Looking to buy my sons each a hobby box of cards for Christmas but truly have no clue what to buy in football as I have always been an avid baseball and basketball collector. Anyone know any decent affordable hobby boxes?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
price - nah , I have bought opened two of Prizm it's like $10.00 pack range lot of inserts , I like the cracked ice etc.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'd also recommend Prizm, but you don't get many base cards for the price, but tons of inserts and parallels.

For kids, I would probably prefer quantity over quality, so base Panini, Prestige or Donruss would be good choices for that.

They also make college card sets, mostly of incoming rookies, if they like college football better.

Cardboard Connection is a great site for card set summaries, box prices and checklists.

Good luck!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I would get him a box of Contenders, it comes out the 27th.. maybe to hold him over give him a few packs along with the IOU.

5 autos per box, all the rookies

Latest posts