Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What sites do you create player lists from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crypticfreak1

May 16, 2016
I collect Brian Johnson cards and compiled a list from Beckett but I’ve heard of other websites people use. What are they and what’s the best? I’ve found Beckett to have a lot of cards missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
For the guys I collect Beckett has had the most complete list, maybe around 90-95%, the above mentioned sites plus tradingcarddb.com are what I've used to fill in the holes Beckett had.

westusmc

Jan 16, 2016
Tulsa, OK
I concur with beckett. It's been over 95% complete for my player. The bulk of things I've had missing from beckett have been error cards, or unreleased proofs.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Thanks, I was unaware of these other sites.

I recently used Beckett to create an updated list for Paul O'Neill collection. My previous list was from 5 years ago, and since then Beckett has added a few previously unlisted variations/oddballs, but they are still by no means 100% complete.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
My process:

1. Print the list from Beckett which will cover about 95% of any given player.
2. Check SCF for stuff that isn't on Beckett's list. Make sure you fact check it though because SCF isn't 100% accurate for some sets. It lists 2 Jeff Frye cards that don't exist. I've noticed some errors on the Ozzie list too.
3. Then I add anything else from The Trading Card Database website. They seem to have to best handle on regional/team issued items.
4. Fact check and confirm anything else you see that isn't on those three.

I roll all that into my own Excel spreadsheet to make a "master" list.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts