Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baby Its Cold Outside....Ummm No It Ain't...Night Crew 84

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hey folks! Glad to see you guys carrying the torch for this thread as I have been absolutely upside down with work lately. Tis the season for retail greed......

Anyways, how the hell is everyone? I've been slowly building the collection back up after an unexpected sell off. Got my hands on a little Bowman Draft. I think I did so so with it. Its always a fun rip this time of year. And prices weren't influenced by Judge or Bellinger so boxes have been reasonably affordable in my area for all of the collectors. Weather has been really stupid here lately. Hot cold hot cold rain rain cold rain.....mother nature is bi polar.

Its time for a check in sickos!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just about down time - 5:30 - 7:30 when ever I wake up - retired has pluses . opened a box of draft nothing great . just spent money on some bats . Western NC just as crazy weather

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
just back from my second viewing of EP 8.
it took two for me to fully appreciate and enjoy this film. the awe, confusion and shock of the first viewing was insane. I'd never left a theatre unable to explain or comprehend what I had just watched.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
c02bb9ac2db400fc12b0518b4fa7615d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I really liked it, but it didn’t knock my socks off. I’ll go watch it again in the next few weeks though.

it wasn't what I was expecting at all. didn't answer any of my lingering questions but it did move the saga forward. going to be a crazy ending if 9 truly is the end to this chapter. A lot to wrap up and answer.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
This Royce Lewis's mother........I personally asked my 9 year grandchild to help his Uncle finish signing this bull-shat of a product from Topps......My baby needs to focus on giving me my return on my lifetime of selling my soul for him..........so who gives a **** if the signatures on some cardboard looks fishy.........selling autographs isn't going to move me and the Fam out of the projects.........Sheeeeezzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts