Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will both Florida teams draw 2mill attendance in 2018?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
This year, both teams drew less than 3mill but with the outrage with Marlins fans and the exit of Rays Longo, is it possible to draw two mill next year?

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sbib

Aug 17, 2008
It will be tough as the top player is gone from each team and then some. They will likely hit the # as the corporate ticket plans / season ticket sales always inflate the attendance vs the actual fans that show up at the game each night

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
This year, both teams drew less than 3mill but with the outrage with Marlins fans and the exit of Rays Longo, is it possible to draw two mill next year?

I think they will draw at least 2 million (that's only an average of 12,000'ish per game) but I do think it will be lower than 2017 because of the draws being traded away plus the Marlins won't have the ASG ticket situation in 2018 that most major and minor league teams hosting the game have.

Members online