User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh You Better Watch Out...You Better Not Cry...Night Crew 86

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh You Better Watch Out...You Better Not Cry...Night Crew 86

Hello late nighters! Had a fun day today at the LCS ripping some new Bowmans Best and an awesome box of Draft Jumbo. Hit some really cool stuff and Best is so addicting! The weather was crappy here so I had to find SOMETHING to do. Anyway, how are you all tonight? Any new pickups? Wants? Lets talk cardboard tonight!

Check in !
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the Orioles have come out and said if the offers for Manny Machado dont improve theyre going to pull him off the trade block.

Interesting. What that tells me is the market for Machado has been set, and the Orioles are asking too much in return.

His peak trade value is right now, they wont get anything better in return near the trade deadline, and they wont get anything for him except maybe a compensatory draft pick if they let him walk after next season.

Im not saying the Orioles should just give him away, but I completely understand why Major League executives avoid dealing with Baltimore.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spent $100.00 on stuff for two G/S's Christmas

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am here, been sneezing all day and hoping to kick it soon.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured it would be a fiasco to move Machado. I'm sure Baltimore's demands are too high. Oh well, hoped he would go to the Yankees.

And as for sneezing....I am FINALLY feeling better now. I have had the crud for over a week. Today's therapy at the card shop definitely helped!
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baltimore is a confusing team to me, they act like a crazy irrational ex that you just broke up with. I can't understand why they are hesitant to trade him, they won't win anything this year and there's a 5% chance he stays there...and that's generous. As long as he goes out of the AL east I don't care, I just don't get it.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    Hello late nighters! Had a fun day today at the LCS ripping some new Bowmans Best and an awesome box of Draft Jumbo. Hit some really cool stuff and Best is so addicting! The weather was crappy here so I had to find SOMETHING to do. Anyway, how are you all tonight? Any new pickups? Wants? Lets talk cardboard tonight!

Check in !
    I like everything I've seen from Best this year except the mirror image set, not a fan of the design. The base, autos best cuts all looks really cool though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    So, the Orioles have come out and said if the offers for Manny Machado don’t improve they’re going to pull him off the trade block.

Interesting. What that tells me is the market for Machado has been set, and the Orioles are asking too much in return.

His peak trade value is right now, they won’t get anything better in return near the trade deadline, and they won’t get anything for him except maybe a compensatory draft pick if they let him walk after next season.

I’m not saying the Orioles should just give him away, but I completely understand why Major League executives avoid dealing with Baltimore.
    Duquette coupled with Angelos makes for a crazy negotiating table I'd imagine. Rumor is they want two front line controllable starters plus a solid lottery ticket for the one season of Machado. Machado is a very good player but one season of him is not Jack Flaherty+Jordan Hicks+Harrison Bader good. It makes me glad the Cardinals have turned their focus toward Donaldson a bit more.
    Last edited by WizardofOz1982; 12-21-2017 at 01:17 AM.
    I PC Jeff Frye and Ozzie Smith. Working on 2017 A&G and Donruss Optic currently
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I like everything I've seen from Best this year except the mirror image set, not a fan of the design. The base, autos best cuts all looks really cool though.
    I agree, I am not a fan of the Mirror Image set where the photos are turned opposite of one another. But, what do you do? I normally pass over them in search of something nicer with the Best Cuts or other inserts. I did fairly well with my stuff today. No major hits but I did get a few guys I was collecting. I'm happy. My Draft Jumbo made up for it.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    I agree, I am not a fan of the Mirror Image set where the photos are turned opposite of one another. But, what do you do? I normally pass over them in search of something nicer with the Best Cuts or other inserts. I did fairly well with my stuff today. No major hits but I did get a few guys I was collecting. I'm happy. My Draft Jumbo made up for it.
    You've eluded to your draft stuff twice now, what did you get!?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was my box today.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let the MLB know youd like to see UD back. The license comes up in a couple years and they listen on social media.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let the MLB know youd like to see UD back. The license comes up in a couple years and they listen on social media.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such an iconic holiday issued card! Thanks for sharing that!

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicpapa View Post
    I have a well loved copy in my closet right now..
    **looking for Sweet spot, game ball and sweet sigs autos off my needs list.**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast