Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any plans for this weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I get to go to Hudlow and maybe Cat Square . Hudlow has two fire departments and not 500 buildings in area . Cat Square is on edge of world turn right.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Work. Lots of work. I'll be spending at least 20 hours over the next two days at work. I work in a global security ops center, so the rest of the world is still live and well

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
We are having an ugly christmas sweater / white elephant party this evening ... unfortunately, several have been struck down with this nasty bug that is going around :/

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
My Gf's sister and brother coming today, bunch of kids!! should be fun dinner. Raining so the kiddies will be inside, netflix hope the wifi dont go out.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My wife needs me to take her food shopping for ingredients for desserts. We have about a 1/4" of ice all over the side walks in Boston.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Might snow in Beaverton. That would be cool, since I don't have to go anywhere til Tuesday.

More eBaying, and some studying for my CCIE test.

It's just me, the wife and our 9 year old, so we'll have some coffee or hot cocoa on Christmas and play Monopoly.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
heading out to the range to shoot my Barrett .50 BMG

base cards make excellent target practice.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Just got back from a two day trip to Silver Dollar City to check out the Christmas lights with my parents, brother's family, and sister's family. It was cold, raining, and miserable but the lights are absolutely breathtaking.

Dinner and Christmas with the in-laws tomorrow then Christmas with my family on Christmas Day.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
My wife had more time off than me, so she went to see her family and I'm left home alone.

Been cleaning up my desk/card area, organizing and cataloging, and even broke open some graded cards from my collection. That has been the most satisfying thing so far. The different off brand grading services and the GU Cards take different techniques to break open. Practiced on some random cards I didn't care about, but was able to get my PC cards out without any damage.

Members online