Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it safe to keep cards in a cold enviroment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
As long as your cards remain dry, extreme cold or heat won't affect them. Moisture from condensation is unlikely unless they're exposed to sudden, severe temperature changes. Otherwise, they'll be unharmed unless you leave a window open or something.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yep, moisture is the killer. Luckily dehumidifiers aren't that expensive... just buy one with a return policy and see how much water you suck out of the air in a 3-5 hour run. If low take it back. Wham! :lol:

jij.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

After being away on business for a week before Christmas, Tom thought it would be nice to bring his wife a little gift. "How about some perfume?" he asked the cosmetics clerk. She showed him a bottle costing $50. "That's a bit much," said Tom, so she returned with a smaller bottle for $30. "That’s still quite a bit," Tom groused. Growing disgusted, the clerk brought out a tiny $15 bottle. Tom grew agitated, "What I mean," he said, "is I'd like to see something real cheap.” So the clerk handed him a mirror.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
After being away on business for a week before Christmas, Tom thought it would be nice to bring his wife a little gift. "How about some perfume?" he asked the cosmetics clerk. She showed him a bottle costing $50. "That's a bit much," said Tom, so she returned with a smaller bottle for $30. "That’s still quite a bit," Tom groused. Growing disgusted, the clerk brought out a tiny $15 bottle. Tom grew agitated, "What I mean," he said, "is I'd like to see something real cheap.” So the clerk handed him a mirror.

WOW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

Is the clerk moist?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
My thread derailment rate is about 70% it seems... half of those are intentional, this one was not. Sorry.

Now all we have to do is figure out a way to get the loaner dehumidifier into a mailbox. :confused:

Members online