Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **** 12/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Merry Christmas Eve

attachment.php

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good Morning, all. In for some early OT before heading to the airport, picking up my brother and driving us to where we grew up. Safe travels to all and enjoy time with friends and family!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Having my family over today for our Christmas, my older sister is in from Missouri they moved there last year. But she does come up for almost everything anyway. :lol:

We had our Christmas yesterday (my Wife and Daughters and there boyfriends)

Monday we are going to entertain a couple of friends and I'm making a huge (14.5 lbs) Prime Rib Roast, it's a tradition now for us for the last 3 years.

getting some very fine snow right now and it looks to be we could get a total of 3 inches.

Everyone have a great holiday and if you're traveling be safe.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Radkes

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Enjoy your prime rib [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]

Barry, I'm picturing the Home Alone airport shuttles.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept in a little after waking up early to let the dog out. It was a Jayme and I got voted on hosting Christmas Eve. Last year we went to her mom's house and my mom, sister, her aunt and uncle, and some of her cousins were all there. We didn't even have a choice this year. Jayme stopped by her mom's house and was told by her brother that they had voted that it would be at our house this year. One of the downfalls of having bought a house, everybody wants to do everything over there. Not sure what the evening will entail though. I know we are going to have a few different soups available.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good afternoon....just got safely back from visiting the in-laws in Maryland!
For those with kids, hope everything you have to put together goes smoothly!!!!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Dinner prep almost done. We combine family traditions. My wife's Slovak/Ukranian heritage and my French/Italian.

S/U:
Barley and Pea soup, Light broth with Lima Beans and Prunes, Pierogies, Cabbage with mushrooms.
F/I:
7 Fishes;
Broiled Salmon, Scallops in Lemon Breadcrumbs, Fried Shrimp, Fried Flounder, Calamari, Broiled Swordfish, Teriyaki Tuna.

Dessert is traditional Breton Gateau du Roi (the Cake of the King), Lots of homemade Christmas cookies and
Some great wines, topped by a 20 year old Port from my wine cellar.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Adopt A Kid donated items delivered to various local YWCA's, homeless shelters, group homes and many foster family homes. We helped 417 kids & 96 adults. We got a big corporate boost from Kroger, they donated 100 - $25 gift cards to be used for ham's or turkeys, side dishes and water only. Now to get our kids stuff wrapped and ready for the tree!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Fordman

Members online