Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Browns 0-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Yeah, they let Sashi Brown go a few weeks ago and decided to keep Hue Jackson and bring him back for 2018, even after going 0-16 this season (when they lose to the Steelers Sunday). 1-31 in 2 seasons has got to be a record for a coach. Crazy stuff in Cleveland. They are even having a 0-16 parade in Cleveland after the season is over, lol.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I think it was the GM that jacked a lot of the team up, maybe the new GM wants to evaluate Hue before deciding, I mean, a coach can only do so much with a bad roster

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
The Browns finally fired head coach Hue Jackson today. Jackson led the Browns to 1-15, 0-16, and 2-5-1 records in his 2.5 years as head coach. Jackson's 3-36-1 record with the Browns is the worst head-coaching record for one team in NFL history. Guess the Browns were waiting for the season's second game with the Steelers to fire Jackson. The previous 5 head coach's the Brown's fired were also after the season's second game with the Steelers.

Members online