Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018.. yes 2018! collection goals

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much same as the last few years

1) Keep adding to my vintage sets, 1941 Play Ball and 1971 Topps Greatest Moments
    2) Keep adding to my 2011 Marquee Museum set (possibly hit 75% this year)
    3) Finish the 2017 Topps Silver Pack chrome set (7 cards for S1 Gold/Orange/Blue/Green, 120+ for S2)
    4) Add at least 5 Grady Sizemores. Or else finally start on the M&M and Documentary variations I never cared about.
    4a) Finally build a site for my Sizemore collection. I've already paid a ton for my domain name and never really used it. But that means scanning a ton, which I hate.
    5) Sell more, buy less. Try to have my baseball hobby finance itself for this year

Not really a goal, but it's been years since I opened a case of something. I keep thinking about Heritage, but I never pull the trigger. 1969 won't be my favorite design so I don't see plunging into that, even if it's not about the design. Maybe GQ or A&G. Maybe something new.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases and Grady Sizemores I don't have

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018.. yes 2018! collection goals

Apparently failed to document goals for 2017 so getting this in now.

1. Per usual try to find 3 of my Jeff Cirillo needs
    2. Submit more to PSA for my Sveum collection and work on a graded Ď87 Topps Brewers team set (get to at least 75%) as I continue to get closer to death while desperately trying to hold on to the memories of my youth
    3. Upgrade at least 10 autographs from my all-time Brewers Collection (currently need to upgrade 28 for sure)
    4. Donít start any new projects
    5. Stay cigarette free

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy less and go for the quality! Keep trying to finish the 2003 Timeless Treasures gold set....still only have 74 of the 100! Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    awesome stuff guys! I hope to see positive notes later. even if it's just one card. that's something.
    to those of us that are putting personal goals, I hope you achieve everything and continue to succeed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123